ITS ASIAN MONTH!!!

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2008 in Announcements
yeah! so i taught 2 sessions of basic filmmaking to senior citizens and now their goods are getting screened as part of the la asian film fest thing going on this week. and its free! so i encourage you all to come down to the center for the preservation of democracy to watch their goods and then ask them questions cuz they are all real interesting folks and their flicks range from senior sexuality, to the gentrification of lil tokyo, to finding love again as a senior, to...hell just come out and see! problem is, its at 3pm. but its FREE!http://www.vconline.org/festival/program.cfm?program_id=50

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey! for asian month i am playing records down at the mandrake tomorrow which is friday!!!

ok, its not for asian week, but im asian and this is my week so shut it mouf. and come down to dance. they just got new turntables there so i'll prolly be bringing out mine raplips.

oh.

ok, no raplips. womans pro jeffie graf will be there so its oldies. yay!

keeping it asia related last night i had some galbee and now my farts are real smelly. i think it was the kimchee tho. cabbage gives me gas.

today i have

FUTSUKAYOI![/b]

itai...

this saturday i will be at the geffen moca thingie doing performance art. or something like that. its for the alan kaprow retrospective thing.

aaaaand...

kiki & lala

discuss:

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    a vietnamese dating banner pop'd up.

ha! i noticed that too. did u sign up?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi Shig! I went to Seoul and Shanghai for Asian month!!!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hi Shig! I went to Seoul and Shanghai for Asian month!!!!!!!

Okay, this qualifies you as this month's honorary Asian. CONGRATS!

ooooh! i want to go to shanghai!!! how was it dude?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ooooh! i want to go to shanghai!!! how was it dude?

Shanghai and Seoul were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to post some pictures and stories tonight.

ok first off, hey chan where them pictures at?

2nd, so i will be at the moca/geffen thing tomorrow at 2pm with the 10th district. i still have no idea what im doing but it should be fun!