Where to buy Bully Records?

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Dear Abby,I'm havin' the hardest time tryin to track down these new/ almost new succulent 7" these people put out? Wheres the best source to get them online? You can find a few sprinkled throughout the web, but no source caters to them all.XOXO

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Dear Abby,

I'm havin' the hardest time tryin to track down these new/ almost new succulent 7" these people put out? Wheres the best source to get them online? You can find a few sprinkled throughout the web, but no source caters to them all.

XOXO

You may wanna checkout the Ninja Tune site. I know that Marco (the label owner) used to work with them. A quick check of their site shows they have some releases for sale. If you ahve no luck, get at me & I'll holla at Marco hisself.

EDIT: or you could try the Bully site:

http://www.bullyrecords.com/NAshop.html

peace

h

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Marco's been busy on some real world education moves, but if you can get in touch with him I am sure he would bundle up whatever he has available and ship them out to you.

It is looking pretty cryptic on how to reach him directly. I'll send him an email with this post and maybe he'll chime in. I'd give you his email, but I don't know what his business email is at the moment.