The new Geto Boys album.....

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
My Verdict:DOPE.Of course we all know that scarface can hold his own, but put him back together with willie D and Bushwick and that shit is magic. Bushwick is still funny as fuck. In that rhyme about the beatles and he's like "Fuck Paul!" I was DYING.The new album is great. It will probably get slept on. Definitely make 50cent look like pussy music. watered down ass fake ass wannabe gangsta bullshit... puuuhhhhllleeeeeaaaase. Geto Boys is still dope.DISCUSS.

Comments

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    They say the Beatles was the biggest. Ni--a f--k Paul, and the rest of y'all! I'm the little motherf--ker with the big d--k swanging, nuts still hanging, got hoes singing the blues."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I've been saying this for months now, but I think it will take a Board favourite like yourself to get people to listen.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    I've been saying this for months now, but I think it will take a Board favourite like yourself to get people to listen.

I dont know, I've been meaning to bring up that you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters, based on the sheer quality of the ZINGs that you have been ZINGING as of late.....

but alas, lets get back to the geto boys.....

I believe I've missed all said zings.

But don't reveal them to me! It's better that I don't know.

I think I like the first side better.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

ahem... i guess not!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    G-Code is theeeeeee shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Glad I found a copy. If it's on that level that I'll check it out.

• Well I was out at 1/2 Price Books today, in addition to finding a bunch of jazz LPs, the new Geto Boys CD was there. I remembered it getting the 'missbassie stamp of approval' and therefore plunked down my 8 buckeroos. I'm glad I did! I only had a chance to listen to the first few songs (something tells me some of my coworkers who sit nearby might not appreciate the Geto Boys the way they should) but I like what I've heard so far.

Thanks for the heads-up on this one gang!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    rap-a-lot is killin it on the low this year.

what other label is fucking with that consistency? did that partners-n-crime lp come out? the website says it was supposed to drop 4/12/05 but i haven't seen it. plus the flip/z-ro record and (theoretically) new albums from Face, Bun & Devin before the end of the year...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    plus the flip/z-ro record

is that one any good?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

is that one any good?

i don't think it's out yet

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

is that one any good?

i don't think it's out yet

its been out for a couple months, theres a promo 12" too, but none of its landed in my paws yet

• ToddaTodda 33 Posts
    I was feelin that single that was on BET. Who made that beat anyways?