Real Schitt: Silicon Valley Fight Club!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Seriously, watch this shit!

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What a bunch of dorks!

Put down the cookie sheets and join a dojo already.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What a bunch of dorks!

Getting stabbed with dulled knives and hit with kali sticks ain't just some pussy shit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What a bunch of dorks!

Getting stabbed with dulled knives and hit with kali sticks ain't just some pussy shit.

True...but reinventing the wheel into a rhombus is the territory of dorkdom.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dumb white cubicle rats living out their rape-assault fantasies.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Jeepers... I'm glad I have records as my outlet to the mundane Silicon Valley work/lifestyle! But I actually kinda like my job... these guys sure don't.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Dumb white cubicle rats living out their rape-assault tendencies.

I wouldn't rush to judgement here... everybody's got their thing to counter work. The jobs are very high pressure out here... trust me! I play records and drink heavily... these guys fight each other... there's plenty more, but they're all pretty much the same idea. It's all how you handle it... some, like these guys, carry the aggression of pressure into their next activity... others, like me, try to calm down the pressure with the next activity.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dumb white cubicle rats living out their rape-assault tendencies.

I wouldn't rush to judgement here... everybody's got their thing to counter work. The jobs are very high pressure out here... trust me! I play records and drink heavily... these guys fight each other... there's plenty more, but they're all pretty much the same idea. It's all how you handle it... some, like these guys, carry the aggression of pressure into their next activity... others, like me, try to calm down the pressure with the next activity.

You are right, I was a bit harsh in my assessment. I saw a show on those same dudes, and my comments are based on the fact that these dudes arent just sparring and letting agression out but have built this entire machismo violent subculture around beating each others brains out -- complete with a strict hierarchy and rules. They call each other "dog brother" or some corny schitt like that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is the opposite extreme of staring at a computer screen for 12 hrs. NOT INTERESTED IN EITHER!!!

• Looks pretty fun to me.

• When and where is the first Strut Fight Club taking place?

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Shit, if I lived way down the 101 I would want to kill people too!

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    And LOL at the venture capital guy. I was really confused by all the ties for a second there... VC is really its own circle of hell.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    When and where is the first Strut Fight Club taking place?

You mean besides the regular online beef?