~IS THE HOOD FEELING SCHWAN'S???~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Back in the day all the kids on my street had the Schwan's man roll up with a deep selection of frozen foods and Ice Cream. My hippie parents hated on it, but their Ice Cream(TM) Sandwhiches are the truth. Is Schwan's still around? Does it reasonate? Raj do you have a Schwan's man coming to your house?Schwan's Home Service has done the work for you! They've created complete combinations featuring some of the best products. Save time without sacrificing taste. http://www.schwans.com/Real headz want to know.

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    my folks lived out in the sticks before the passed away and aside from milk and eggs and such, all their food was Schwans...from what I had it was pretty good.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i seen em around the skreets, what's with them?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i didnt grow up in the hood but my fam used to ride for em. my father was a pilot and my mother worked late. i had to stay in the extended day program in elementary school.

i used to come home mad late and get down on some chicken cordon bleu from the Schwann man. the ice creams were the illest.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I was at Jewel in my neighborhood yesterday evening, and this blue collar black man in front me had this on this on the belt:

--About four or five assorted Schwan TV dinners (chicken and pototoes; chicken and mac & cheese; etc.)
    --medium-sized bottle of vegetable oil
    --one can of baked beans
    --maybe one other item I can't place

Somewhat spartan but cheap and filling

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Raj do you have a Schwan's man coming to your house?

Real headz want to know.

Dude. I swear you have someone spying on me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I was at Jewel in my neighborhood yesterday evening, and this blue collar black man in front me had this on this on the belt:

--About four or five assorted Schwan TV dinners (chicken and pototoes; chicken and mac & cheese; etc.)
    --one can of baked beans

How many hairs on his nutsack?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

--one can of baked beans

You never look to see what people buy at the grocery store? I am a checkout-line economist.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Guess he never saw Fryar Tuck throw a chicken leg...then some grapes...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

--one can of baked beans

You never look to see what people buy at the grocery store? I am a checkout-line economist.

Just messing with ya...