sabadababdabda's partisan hackery

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
borderline bot/troll material

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I recall when he was briefly riding for Obama and all of a sudden a lot of dudes on here were talmbout you know what he's actually one of our more astute politcal observers blah, blah, blah...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I never give dude any flap. He genuinely rides for his. I can respect that. I think he at least knows that his candidate's shit actually stinks, which is more than can be said about some other poasters on here.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i don't know why you guys respond to him or dolo half the time

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    He's a lot smarter than Rootlesscosmo

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    whatup with deej's deejery, though

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    He's a lot smarter than Rootlesscosmo

^^^ embarrassed that he was among the ones taken in by Saba's brief love affair with Obama; seeks to deflect with ad hominems ^^^

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I never give dude any flap. He genuinely rides for his. I can respect that. I think he at least knows that his candidate's shit actually stinks, which is more than can be said about some other poasters on here.

he is a smart guy that is also a total party hack, karl rove style

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

It's not that he's partisan....there's plenty of that here.

It's that he's partisan for the minority party here at SS.

It's weird that the left doesn't even want to know what the right thinks...and vice versa.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

he is a smart guy that is also a total party hack, karl rove style

***HIJACK***

You know what I would have found hilarious if not for the fact that I consider it frightening? The fact that LITERALLY EVERY COMMENT in the response to the recent Newsweek editorial "Karl Rove Gives Barack Obama Advice" was divided between "No! Karl! Don't help the Democrats and give away our Republican secrets!" and "Why is Karl Rove trying to help us Democrats?"

I mean, "thinly veiled" doesn't begin to described the Rove piece. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes with idiocy instead of pretentiousness.

• Its not saba's fault that your boy Iraq huessain osama is being exposed as a lightweight.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Not you again.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts