Oh...the horror!

gruntgravelgruntgravel 559 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Guantanamo interrogators forced male suspect to wear bra[/b] http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1071042005

Comments

• Yeah..that's hilarious...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    im crackin up here.

especially the part about being treated like a dog. That was even funnier.

but its not torture. However, it is pretty

Nice to know we have nothing better to do than humiliate people who like to blow things up when they feel humiliated. It shows a solid grasp of the situation.

Nice to know we have nothing better to do than humiliate people who like to blow things up when they feel humiliated. It shows a solid grasp of the situation.

I agree with that. I find it odd how our supposed uber macho military likes to delve in homoerotic activities with prisoners in their charge. Is Rob Halfold in charge of interrogations down in Gitmo?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yeah..that's hilarious...

I agree with that. I find it odd how our supposed uber macho military likes to delve in homoerotic activities with prisoners in their charge. Is Rob Halfold in charge of interrogations down in Gitmo?

Don't judge the entire military on the actions of a couple of idiots (this includes the folks at Abu Ghraib). There are a lot of soldiers in uniform that do perform their job in a military manner i.e treating others with respect and dignity regardless to who they are. Basically, that whole prisoner abuse shit is pathetic.

• BlowFlyBlowFly 89 Posts

Don't judge the entire military on the actions of a couple of idiots (this includes the folks at Abu Ghraib). Basically, that whole prisoner abuse shit is pathetic.

Anything below the most lowly officer is generally a dip-shit who is too thick to do anything else but doesn't want to go to prison.

My best friend is an officer in the army and says he spends his time removing swastika flags and nazi memorabilia from his barracks. And no its not just a few bad apples. This shit happens too often. US military is rotten to the core and full of red necks and fuckwits.

Don't judge the entire military on the actions of a couple of idiots (this includes the folks at Abu Ghraib). Basically, that whole prisoner abuse shit is pathetic.

Anything below the most lowly officer is generally a dip-shit who is too thick to do anything else but doesn't want to go to prison.

My best friend is an officer in the army and says he spends his time removing swastika flags and nazi memorabilia from his barracks. And no its not just a few bad apples. This shit happens too often. US military is rotten to the core and full of red necks and fuckwits.
    Holmes, to say that all enlisted soldiers are dip-shits is erroneous. Have you ever served in any branch of the Armed Services? To say that enlisted soldiers are morons who don't have mental capacity to do anything besides take orders is bullshit. Don't take every thing on face value, man. There are some really outstanding people in the service.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    To return to the original humiliation-of-gitmo-prisoners topic, I'm all about this shit.

If we can extract all the intel we need from just humiliating these guys (rather than breaching Genever Conventions and actually torturing people), then I say bring it on.

Plus what the fuck do I care that this prisoner was so offended when he was accused of being ???

That shit happens on the strut on the daily! And I don't hear any toture allegations.

• Don't judge the entire military on the actions of a couple of idiots (this includes the folks at Abu Ghraib). Basically, that whole prisoner abuse shit is pathetic.

Holmes, to say that all enlisted soldiers are dip-shits is erroneous. Have you ever served in any branch of the Armed Services? To say that enlisted soldiers are morons who don't have mental capacity to do anything besides take orders is bullshit. Don't take every thing on face value, man. There are some really outstanding people in the service.

BIG Cosign. I have had friends and family in the military and know that not everyone (not even a majority) in the military are the kind of dipshits that abuse prisoners or hang Nazi flags in their bunk. There are lots of cool people serving in all branches of the service.

• Don't judge the entire military on the actions of a couple of idiots (this includes the folks at Abu Ghraib). Basically, that whole prisoner abuse shit is pathetic.

BIG Cosign. I have had friends and family in the military and know that not everyone (not even a majority) in the military are the kind of dipshits that abuse prisoners or hang Nazi flags in their bunk. There are lots of cool people serving in all branches of the service.

I was in the Marines from 90-96 and served with some of the best people you could ever imagine. Unfortunately, I also served with some of the foulest individuals I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. However, they were the minority.

I was in the Marines from 90-96 and served with some of the best people you could ever imagine. Unfortunately, I also served with some of the foulest individuals I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. However, they were the minority.
    That's what we all need to understand. Whatever you do and wherever you go, there's going to be some good folks and some bad folks. It's as simple as that.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

Hi.

Eat a fat dick, bitch.

Thanks,

Bye.

Hi.

Eat a fat dick, bitch.

Thanks,

Bye.
    Let 'em know what's good, Diz.