How (not) to celebrate your birthday (Texas style)

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Local promoter dude had a birthday party...He had some shots...Hung out with a friend...Then another friend poured him a "real drink"...Why not join some other friends on stage......Found by yet another friend in his front yard the next morning...Apparently, dude projectile puked from the stage during the Kriminals' performance right onto the first row of onlookers. He almost got taken away from the club by ambulance...until his brother intervened and drove him home.

Comments

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

As I was scrolling down I was hoping there were some pics of him getting beat up...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    What is is friend pouring him? Is that drink called "Ozarks"???

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

As I was scrolling down I was hoping there was some pics of him getting beat up...

I don't know how the Austin PD missed out on this prime opportunity....they must be slipping.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

As I was scrolling down I was hoping there was some pics of him getting beat up...

I don't know how the Austin PD missed out on this prime opportunity....they must be slipping.

The most unnecessarily aggressive police force in America, hands down. Was once kept face down , hands behind back and had a gun pointed to my head (actually touching it), while the officer WAITED[/b} for the description of something involved in a shooting about 10 blocks away.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

As I was scrolling down I was hoping there were some pics of him getting beat up...

Don't fret...that happened to him about 6 weeks ago. It was after a show at Ruta Maya. Too much drank dude tried to mess with Will Hustle who always has people lurking (at least since he got his jaw broken by Trae a few years back), and one of those people knocked too much drank dude the fuck out.

The most unnecessarily aggressive police force in America, hands down. Was once kept face down , hands behind back and had a gun pointed to my head (actually touching it), while the officer WAITED[/b] for the description of something involved in a shooting about 10 blocks away.

Seriously...

APD CAN EAT A DICK.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

i think Ozarks is bottled water and they brought in they ownz drank.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Probably some of that cough syrup ish...

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts