Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Tony Yayo

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Tony Yayo: "I???m Looking Towards Movies Right Now."[/b]Tony Yayo refers to himself as G-Unit???s ???bad guy??? and in the upcoming Juice Crew movie, ???The Vapors,??? the rapper will fittingly play the legendary outfit???s nemesis, KRS-One.[/b] ???They came to me about playing the part of KRS-One,??? Yayo explained to XXLmag.com ???So I was honored to even hear that.??? In a recent interview the Blastmaster confirmed Yayo would be tackling the role of the Boogie Down Productions front man in the film. The lyrical icon went toe-to-to with the Juice Crew???s MC Shan throughout the late ???80s and said he was sure he???d be portrayed as a villain in the film. ???Of course, and I hope they do,??? he said. ???I was a villain. It was no joke and that???s what it was.??? Yayo said his foray into Hollywood is a part of his plans to grow as an entrepreneur. ???I want to make my own [moves], ??? he said. ???I???m looking towards movies right now. I???m working with people you wouldn???t even believe.???

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Upon reflection, I think this thread should have been titled "Tony Yayo Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everybody" or perhaps "I was There When Tony Yayo Desecrated What Remains of My Reputation!".

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Hmm.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I???m working with people you wouldn???t even believe.???[/i]

i cant believe he is working at all.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    G-Unit???s ???bad guy???

Isn't G-Unit just a group of fuckin badasses? How bad do you have to be to be considered the "bad guy" of G-unit? Is it because he did a bid?

Am I just disconnected from the G-Unit streets and haven't seen their profile in Tiger Beat or something? Maybe Yayo the bad one, Banks is the shy one, 50 is the nice one, etc like the Monkees?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    G-Unit???s ???bad guy???

How bad do you have to be to be considered the "bad guy" of G-unit?

Assaulting Jimmy Henchman's 13-year-old son is probably bad enough to make you the bad guy in the crew.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "I was There When Tony Yayo Desecrated What Remains of My Reputation!".

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Tony Yayo: "I???m Looking Towards Movies Right Now."[/b]

Tony Yayo refers to himself as G-Unit???s ???bad guy??? and in the upcoming Juice Crew movie, ???The Vapors,??? the rapper will fittingly play the legendary outfit???s nemesis, KRS-One.[/b] ???They came to me about playing the part of KRS-One,??? Yayo explained to XXLmag.com ???So I was honored to even hear that.??? In a recent interview the Blastmaster confirmed Yayo would be tackling the role of the Boogie Down Productions front man in the film. The lyrical icon went toe-to-to with the Juice Crew???s MC Shan throughout the late ???80s and said he was sure he???d be portrayed as a villain in the film. ???Of course, and I hope they do,??? he said. ???I was a villain. It was no joke and that???s what it was.??? Yayo said his foray into Hollywood is a part of his plans to grow as an entrepreneur. ???I want to make my own [moves], ??? he said. ???I???m looking towards movies right now. I???m working with people you wouldn???t even believe.???

Did people really care about G-unit? and yes I 'm asking this question as if the group no longer exsist.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    He never won a grammy, he won't win (with) a Tony.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    'i know you dont love me' was a great single