Love's Forever Changes: Collector's Edition

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
21 bonus tracks? Yes, please.Anyone heard this yet? It dropped this Tuesday.

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I've got the remastered edition with the 7 bonus tracks of outtakes and alternate mixes. I would be very interested to know if any of the additional material added this time is worth me picking this up again.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I've got the remastered edition with the 7 bonus tracks of outtakes and alternate mixes. I would be very interested to know if any of the additional material added this time is worth me picking this up again.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    There has been a lot of discussion about this one on the Steve Hoffman boards, since Hoffman remastered disc 2, which features the "alternate mix" of the album that for whatever reason was released in the early 1970's in place of the original. You can read the thread here, which has 300+ replies:
    http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=140850

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    hmmmm...I have 2 versions of the LP an OG and a later press with a different back picture, instead of the group shot it has a pic of a bloated, moustachioed Arthur...I guess I will a/b them to see if they are mixed differently, never noticed..

• 21 bonus tracks? Yes, please.

Anyone heard this yet? It dropped this Tuesday.

Probably in my Top 5 of all time, but I already have so many permutations of it I'm not sure I need another.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    21 bonus tracks? Yes, please.

Probably in my Top 5 of all time, but I already have so many permutations of it I'm not sure I need another.

Yeah, this may be one to check for....ahem, online. How many different times have they re-released this?

• 21 bonus tracks? Yes, please.

Yeah, this may be one to check for....ahem, online. How many different times have they re-released this?

I have at least two different issues on CD, two vinyl copies, and the live recording done a few years before Arthur died.