Dudes Who are Only Here B/C Their Sister is a Mod

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Speak on it...

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    given the high bar to entry, there must be some inside track that some of these little dudes are using to get on. nepotism strut for sure.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    BUMP

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    given the high bar to entry, there must be some inside track that some of these little dudes are using to get on. nepotism strut for sure.

I am also not ruling out payola--how else could someone like yuichi have amassed so many poasts?

PAY FOR PLAY

Indeed. And this is why we should invite Spitzer to moderate. I hear he's got some free time these days.

^^^ never gets old ^^^^

this pic spawned an entire photoshop movement, as well as a website that actually features an interview with that chick.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    My sister subscribes to Atomic Ranch Quarterly.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I would have to estimate that at least 99% of these dudes don't have records.

Dudes who are only on here because their Sister is a moderator, that is.

Sister

capital "S"? so we're talking dudes who's sisters are nuns? are there even any nun moderators?

Sister

capital "S"? so we're talking dudes who's sisters are nuns? are there even any nun moderators?

I can think of one that I'm pretty sure is celibate.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Sister

ohshit!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

agreed. i would also go so far to say that their tastes in rapp musics is probably suspect as well. also...no beats. they share no beats.

agreed. i would also go so far to say that their tastes in rapp musics is probably suspect as well.

Nice(!)

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    she can't remember how to ban poasters, but she does remember how to "accidentally" delete threads, so i predict this one is gone by 9pm.

b/w

dudes who post in a thread about their their wife's brother poasting here because the wife is a certified hatteur here =

hi cas.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

agreed. i would also go so far to say that their tastes in rapp musics is probably suspect as well.

Nice(!)

i mean---let's just say that i (hypodermically speaking) happened to have the new "mass appeal" with the game cover at the house and said dude who fits the above profile happened to see it...it would get snatched out of my hands with the quickness.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    she can't remember how to ban poasters, but she does remember how to "accidentally" delete threads, so i predict this one is gone by 9pm.

haha! i forgot about that.

family of winners.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Sister

Is it actually "celibacy" if you're not having sex because your skull snaps all-over-print hoodie scares the girls away?

(hypodermically speaking)

take that to the winehouse thread.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    so much loseurs......

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    whats up guys!

whats up guys!

hahaha whatup holmes. blast from the past. if only we could get "salarydiz" up in here the cipher would be complete.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "salarydiz"

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so much loseurs......

hahaha, best use of a Souls quote evar!

• Sister

Well his girl sure ain't.

Sister

FAIL.

he was referring to Mark. sorry little dude.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Sister

please.

• Sister

FAIL.

he was referring to Mark. sorry little dude.

Note: No denial of said girl having "her heels touch the chandelier".

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Are you talking to Rootless about me or are you talking to me? WTF you talkin about?

If you are talking about me, then yeah man, I'm mofoking Morrissey and there's gonna be a Smiths reunion next year.

GTFOOHWTBS, thx, bai.

• chad-icles. dooot.