AMY'S BACK!

13»

Comments

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    I wouldn't say her grill is that busted. It's just long.

Photobucket

You sure about that, friend??

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    see what smoking does to your hands(note his fingers have turned the color orange)
    and your teeth.

I say its poop.

But whose?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    You don't think Amy's inflections are a bit Lauryn-esque?

Someone needs to go back to "The Miseducation Of..." and peep the similarities. It's really not all that crazy though I'd say Amy draws from a lot of folks, Lauryn just potentially being one of them.

I always thought that first record sounded more inspired by Erykah than Lauryn, although, when you consider how big "Miseducation..." was, it's hard to imagine that it wouldn't also have had a considerable impact on a teenage Amy.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You don't think Amy's inflections are a bit Lauryn-esque?

Someone needs to go back to "The Miseducation Of..." and peep the similarities. It's really not all that crazy though I'd say Amy draws from a lot of folks, Lauryn just potentially being one of them.

I always thought that first record sounded more inspired by Erykah than Lauryn, although, when you consider how big "Miseducation..." was, it's hard to imagine that it wouldn't also have had a considerable impact on a teenage Amy.

And as big as Jewel was, imagine how much impact Jewel had on Amy!!! The article seems to make that assumption. Fuc.king brilliant!

And imagine Amy's influence on Sia when Sia stopped doing "funky soul" in 2000, years before Amy even debuted and now has moved on to faux-folk.

That article is ridiculously inaccurate.