Do you believe in ghosts

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    dude come on how old is this shit. i was all excited to see some new spooky ghost shit.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    my bad pops, I knew it had to been posted some time before.

"Hey Folks, This one is really wild, but make sure you read the info below before you view the video and turn up the volume if you can. This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car closely as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky! Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial. A little creepy but it seems to be authentic"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    THIS BOARD IS INFESTED WITH GWAI LOS.

oh shit! wait a second! i am over 10,000 posts now! man i was all gon do something special for that shit but i guess i forgot. dang it! oh well.

i once saw a spaceship. i was coming over pacheco pass (which is haunted btw!) and was almost to morgan hill when i saw this light dip down and then quickly take off. i mean, the only reason i mention it is cuz i saw on kron4 news not to long after that there have been all these weird spaceship sightings in gilroy and morgan hill or whatevers except theres also like a airforce base or some sort of military compound thing right there and all the harvey canals were saying its some sort of government spaceship cover up thing. ok that is my story.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

good interview of Ghostly Int. owner.

http://goodproduce.net/blog/?page_id=278

haha! this is good shit right here

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    A couple of girls I knew in Manchester shared a flat opposite Owens Park on Wilmslow Road (Doc Mc will know the area). Their place had a ghost that kept pinching their derierres. Flipped them for real.

We used to think our yard was haunted but it's calmed down now so I won't bore you. It wasn't like it was "Poltergeist", just little things getting moved from one room to another when only one of us was in and stuff. I'd hide the wife's Christmas present and then she'd find it 5 minutes later somewhere else.

The fuckers never turned up anything useful like my lost wallet or polaroid sunnies. Or money. Raaass duppie dem.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    No.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I'd say no but I did live in a big old vicarage in the middle of nowhere - nearest neighbour 1/2 mile away - where we'd sometimes hear footsteps on the stairs, muffled voices in one of the rooms and people coming to stay would have odd experiences if they stayed in the attic rooms, like bizarre sleep talking and waking up crying and shit. Definitely a weird atmosphere in there but I never saw a thing and a having grown up in the house it never really bothered me.