I finally got an iPod...

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
for my birthday. It's pretty cool. I use it in the car so i can have agreater access to music since i normally just have a cassette deck in the car. Been listebning to lots of strutter mixes actually... a 45 mix by DJ Ferrari I think. It's got some weird Middle Eastern funk tunes at the start and it also features shadow's this time cut. Anyway it rocks.That is all.

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Get something that plays FLAC.

FLAC is the future. Get familiar!!!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but I suddenly feel mad disconnected.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Now all you need is a blog

• DONT YOU REALISE THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE RARITY OF THE ALBUM. WE SHOULD ALL ONLY LISTEN TO MUSIC IN ITS ORIGINAL FORMAT. IF U DONT HAVE THE SONG ON VINYL THEN TOO BAD! BE A PURIST!!!!!

this message was brought to you by suckers who like music in vain.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    DONT YOU REALISE THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE RARITY OF THE ALBUM. WE SHOULD ALL ONLY LISTEN TO MUSIC IN ITS ORIGINAL FORMAT. IF U DONT HAVE THE SONG ON VINYL THEN TOO BAD! BE A PURIST!!!!!

this message was brought to you by suckers who like music in vain.

Yeah, I don't understand what you mean. But vinyl is dead, yo. Fuck an expedit, I'd rather have a duplex. FLAC FOREVER!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i got a cheap ipod rip off thing for xmas from my aunt and i loaded like 2 songs on it and havent used it since. i also got a phone with a mp3 player on it and did the same. i never use that shit. i barely even answer the damn thing.

• I recommend downloading Ipoddisk to use with it, it allows you to access your ipod like a hardrive - crucial.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i got a cheap ipod rip off thing for xmas from my aunt and i loaded like 2 songs on it and havent used it since. i also got a phone with a mp3 player on it and did the same. i never use that shit. i barely even answer the damn thing.

you managed to use the word "I" five times in one post
    dude,you are egocentric
    this is not your blog
    don't try to turn every thread into a "you" thing

GET YOUR OWN BLOG

this is my blog. i cant figure out how to do a real one so this is it for me. today i had haifa israeli salad cuz its nice and warm in sunny LA. oh and i pooped just a few minutes ago. well, more like 1/2 hour ago. it was definately good.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    today i had haifa israeli salad cuz its nice and warm in sunny LA.

THAT LINE BELONGS TO MYLATENCY'S BLOG

who? bro my blog doesnt have a comments section so plaese to shut it mouth.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    who? bro my blog doesnt have a comments section so plaese to shut it mouth.

DUDE, YOUR BLOG IS MORE WEIRD THAN MOTOWN'S RECORDS REVIEWS THREAD

he just talks to himself

Nice Kiss effort. Solid record. Blah blah.

i set my blog up so if u pay raj enough dough u have the privelege to try and sell records to loser shut ins.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

The line "touched for the very first time" will resonate in me forever. Classic Madonna material, second to none.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i set my blog up so if u pay raj enough dough u have the privelege to try and sell records to loser shut ins.

this is now my record review thread, please leave

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Peep a young Ricky Martin on this one. Essential for completists or living la vida loca.

HOW DARE YOU

man i had menudo the other day and it was not good. i mean, i had bad menudo. and i already dont like it cuz of the texture. so today to settle my stomach i got the salad thing but its all cucumbers and onions and tomatoes and shit and cucumbers give me farts like big low brass farts.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    like big low brass farts.

i feel you, like, tuba farts?

exactly. or like matterhorn leiderhosen super long german mountaintop giant bong horn farts.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I like when my ass goes for that Ornette Coleman on cornet sound. Free and with Folkways potential.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    or when it goes all concrete Stockhausen and shit (literally)

true true. i like to sit on the toilet so as to amplify. i like to call it the brotzmann method

you ever get the multitonic rahsaan roland kirk stritch manzello fartitude? i think its when theres a lil turd remnant in the chamber creating 2 unique amburchurs or whatever. man how do u spell that?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    yeah, but you have to search for the perfect ass height, otherwise you get that muted sound

yes, there is a science to it. sometimes i lift one asscheek off the rim so as to create the tremelo effect.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    tremelo effect.

so important when you want to create a dramatic Portishead-like vibe in your bathroom

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    From iPod to asscheeks = 5 Stars

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Shig, don't want to be an intruder in your musical fart creation proccess, but do you ever work with prerecorded tapes of farts? I do, it's all about layers and textures.

tremelo effect.

so important when you want to create a dramatic Portishead-like vibe in your bathroom

oooh! i'll add that to my repertoire. sometimes when im trying not to fart i can get a good theremin whistle ditty going. but i usually go for the satchmo "when its poopie time down south" vibe.