So, its 4am....

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
and my phone goes off. i pick it up and it says i have new photo mail from this girl i've been talking to. i pretty much didn't see anything going on with us, but i hit her up from time to time cause she's still a cool girl. anyway, there was no actual photo, but there was a voice caption of about 40 seconds of her and some dude having a sleepy conversation. she was calling him crazy.so, did some asshole actually get with this chick, find her phone, and start trying to send pic mail or whatever to me? was this random or did he see my name in her phone decide to eff with me? of course SS doesn't know these answers, but what would SS do?i just sent her a text telling her about it and that i think its wack.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    you shouldn't have said it was wack. Maybe she was watching a prawn and thinking of you. She called to peak your interest.

You fucked up, son! You fucked up.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    dre, snoop, daz, kurupt, and jewel said it best in that one song...

naw just kidding. i dunno, unless this girl really means something to you, let the gods chill.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

It's true. You broke the sexy. No weird love triangle sex for you!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    perhaps best to assume the following:

the morning alarm went off; she reaches over to turn it off, buttons get pressed in error; that groggy conversation happens. A little later, more awake, she realises she's done something to the phone, and presses another random button. What do you know, it was 'send'. This stuff does happen.

The bad news: she's with another guy
    The good news: it was your number that was first up in the queue. That's something, right? Sweet, at least.
    Here's the part that I can't explain: who sets the alarm for 4am?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

for me, 2 dicks don't mix whether there's a bitch there or not - i don't like bumping helmets. anyway, i think its hilarious though and i bet she'll be mortified. i'm just glad i wasn't stupid into her or something cause that would have sucked.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

the morning alarm went off; she reaches over to turn it off, buttons get pressed in error; that groggy conversation happens. A little later, more awake, she realises she's done something to the phone, and presses another random button. What do you know, it was 'send'. This stuff does happen.

The good news: it was your number that was first up in the queue. That's something, right? Sweet, at least.

thats gotta be it.

my boy once got a call from his ex 2 days after they broke up on a bad trip to vegas (where she had just moved). the message was her getting pounded by some other cat!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

for me, 2 dicks don't mix whether there's a bitch there or not - i don't like bumping helmets. anyway, i think its hilarious though and i bet she'll be mortified. i'm just glad i wasn't stupid into her or something cause that would have sucked.

Yeah. But you would have been able to better appreciate the million "I saw some guy kissing my baby" soul songs out there, so you'd have had that going for you.

Which is nice.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

thats gotta be it.

my boy once got a call from his ex 2 days after they broke up on a bad trip to vegas (where she had just moved). the message was her getting pounded by some other cat!

that was no accident. Girls are shadyyyyyyyyyyyy

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so you'd have had that going for you.

Which is nice.

• On a related note, bless picture mail in general. Never before has it been so convenient for amorous feeling women to impulsively disrobe and take pictures with their phone and send it to you in the wee-hours of the morning. Who says technology sucks?