just saw the pope drive by in the pope mobile

mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
man it was like Jay-Z was driving down the street. its funny how the pope is a god to catholics. people were screaming and crying and running after the pope mobile even though the police had the streets blocked off.anyways back to work.

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    this is my e-mail traffic today...

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:51 AM
    To: FRIEND
    Subject: RE:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're killin me over here!

The Homer was a revolutionary vehicle of its own kind. Herb just didn't know it. I like the Pope Glider, and Pope Zeppelin.

Pope Segway
    Pope Bi-Plane
    Led Pope Zeppelin
    Pope Razor Scooter
    Pope Dinosaur

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:24 AM
    To: THE GAFFLER
    Subject: RE:

They really need to revamp that Popemobile... Something a little more Speed Racer but with a dome.

Kinda like THE HOMER.

Also would a Popegilder hurt? Spice it up a little. Pope Zeppelin, Pope Speedboat, Pope Jetpack, Pope Hoverboard, Pope Motorcycle... (Easy Rider style... Pickelhaube of course).

I should get with someone working for Micro Machines.

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:43 AM
    To: FRIEND
    Subject:

I was in customer service and they had the TV on with the Pope nonsense. When I asked what was going on, what's her name said ???The Army is playing for the Pope.??? I answered with ???What, is the Pope going to lead them into battle? What does the Pope care about the army???Unless its Battle Pope???Is it Battle Pope they???re playing for???? They were all really confused.