I got misty watching this. Thanks to MattSoReal for putting me up on it:

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    amazing.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    amazing.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that was great. That Jay-Z Fade To Black movie has some similar moments with Biggie's lyrics and it's amazing to see how much that music has touched people. An arena full of people singing along to several bars of rap lyrics and actually doing them right goes to show you that the music really does mean something to people. It's not like they only knew the hook. That must have been a great moment.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It took a good while for this thread to load up but it was worth the wait. Fantastic to see that.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    An arena full of people singing along to several bars of rap lyrics and actually doing them right goes to show you that the music really does mean something to people.

Just in case you've never seen this before...

I heard a 12 year old at Kealing Middle School reciting this to himself just the other day.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    An arena full of people singing along to several bars of rap lyrics and actually doing them right goes to show you that the music really does mean something to people.

Just in case you've never seen this before...

I heard a 12 year old at Kealing Middle School reciting this to himself just the other day.

Anytime I play this song out, I cut the lyrics out about %60 of the time and the crowd takes it from there. Definitely one of the illest freestyles of all time!