stupid shit you did lately

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
recently i was cleaning my house...i took my trash can outside to dump it out in the dumpster. came back inside.a few minutes later i was going to throw something away and couldnt find where i put the trash can anywhere. i go outside and its in the dumpster. i threw away my entire trashcan.

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I hadn't touched a skateboard in 2 years, so last Saturday I thought I'd go skate the 10ft over-vert bowl near my house. Foolishly rolled in cold, didn't make it & fell on my knees, taking some skin off. Tried again & fell once again, but this time continued falling onto my face, took skin off my eyelid, top lip & chin as well as splitting the top of my nose open & finishing off the job on my knee that I started with the first attempt. Blood everywhere. When to clean myself up at the drinking fountain only to be informed that some hoodlums had blown it out of the ground with a tuna bomb sometime in my 2 year absence. Left the blood as it was & proceeded to skate the bowl perfectly the next couple of attempts before the rain started. Bonus - there happened to be students of mine at the bowl that saw the whole thing, they were pretty concerned with the blood, but amazed I tried again & sorted it. Of course my festering face has been a hot conversation point all week. Extra pain - I have to attend a "meet the parents" evening tomorrow night with a scabby face. Outcome of delayed concussion saturday night & sunday (had to do a radio show sunday which was a struggle) & I think I tweaked a nerve in my neck too. Skateboarding is rad

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    made a coffee for someone who ordered a pint of coke

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just looked at a local vulture's ebay listings for the first time in a while and actually let myself get irritated by it

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    "lately" as in "right now"

stayed up till 5 AM and didnt get a damn thing accomplished. crap! goodnight!

• broke up with a lovely girl

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    thought the toilet lid was open... wanted to sit down... tucked my balls... you know... sat down and sat on my own balls... that hurt!

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Went to add oil to my car without a funnel, missed the hole, and dumped out half a quart on my brand new driveway.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    thought the toilet lid was open... wanted to sit down... tucked my balls... you know... sat down and sat on my own balls... that hurt!

Holmes: thats one hell of a story. respect for getting back on that board man.

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    I like Ako's the best. Throw away that trash son!
    A few weeks ago i got really drunk at a friends birthday dinner. On the way home i thought it would be a great idea to drop into my mates house uninvited. Suffice to say jumping gates in the dark after a few too many drinks is not a good look. I rolled my ankle and had to take the next few days off work. Awesome.

• I purchased a cap at the weekend without looking at the size - it was too small. Like a right chump I was back there the next day.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The other day I had some cereal... When I was done, I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal box in the fridge.

:woah:

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm cussing on the phone trying to figure out why my cable service is out. Forgetful, I forgot my cable is hooked up for free & now I know why my shit is cut off

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    recently i was cleaning my house...i took my trash can outside to dump it out in the dumpster. came back inside.

a few minutes later i was going to throw something away and couldnt find where i put the trash can anywhere. i go outside and its in the dumpster. i threw away my entire trashcan.

hahaha I did this exact same thing like 3 weeks ago. my girl was asking me where the trashcan was.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts

I had something similar but I was little when it happened....I'll share it with you anyway.
    Little kids can hold in their poo for ages untill you realise you really have to go and it's a matter of seconds.
    I rushed inside (cheeks squeezed together), opened the toiletdoor, managed to pull down my pants, swang round without seeing the lid was still down and took a shit right on the lid. It was terrible man....

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    was drinking a morning cup of tea, got half way through before i could taste something wierd in my mouth. spat out the contents when i realised i'd inexplicably dropped a dirty old contact lens in there. still makes me shudder when i think about it.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    haha damn markus

one of the stupidest things I did lately was when I was recording over the weekend. I was recording a pianist and a violinist doing a bunch of sonatas at a cathedral. When I was breaking down equipment at the end of the day, the 2 musicians took this big heavy table I had my gear on and were putting it back in this other room. I ran over to help them by opening these double doors so they could get it through. When they were halfway through it I let go of one door and held the other so they could pass. When i did that the one door went crashing right onto the violinists fingers. She screamed "MY FINGERS!!!!!" then freaked out. Talmbout her livelihood was in those fingers. I felt like an ass after that. But she was fine after she calmed down. Thank god. This women was the head of the string department at this university and toured internationally.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    A little while back I went to this cafe with WIFi (no internet at home) to check some emails and stuff. Went by a local supermarket on the way back to buy some cheese. Two hours later I realize I had left my laptop in the shop. When I came back it was long gone.

The police were useless (CCTV footage and everything didn't help at all). It was NOT insured.

Most expensive cheese I ever bought.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    met this real fit bird on friday night at a bar. she cooked me a grilled cheese sammich and we had fun drinking and joking around back at her and her friends place. got the 7 digits.

saturday morning on my way to get coffee i went to text her jokingly about a pick-up game of soccer she wanted to challenge me in, only to find out i left off [possibly] the last digit in her number.

d'oh

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Went downtown to the record store to dump a bunch of records I don't particularly care for anymore because I'm not too patient to sell cheapies on Ebay and because I'm slightly hurting for money for now. I got $45 in cash, went back to my car and found a $50 fine underneath my windshield because I parked in a wide open space that was going to be used for street cleaners. The sidewalks here look like crap, anyway. Oh well, I guess this piece of shit city needs money anywhere it can get it.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

I had something similar but I was little when it happened....I'll share it with you anyway.
    Little kids can hold in their poo for ages untill you realise you really have to go and it's a matter of seconds.
    I rushed inside (cheeks squeezed together), opened the toiletdoor, managed to pull down my pants, swang round without seeing the lid was still down and took a shit right on the lid. It was terrible man....

i got a story like this except the opposite. about 4 years old, ran into the bathroom with a prairie dog pokin, but didn't realize the seat was up. sat down right into the toilet water.

i did some dumb shit just about an hour ago. i kinda had a long night last night and when i woke up this morning i thought it was tuesday. so i went to my 9:40 tuesday class and walked into the middle of a 400 level history class. i think i got a couple laughs but i've also already missed 2 classes today because of it.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    met this real fit bird on friday night at a bar. she cooked me a grilled cheese sammich and we had fun drinking and joking around back at her and her friends place. got the 7 digits.

saturday morning on my way to get coffee i went to text her jokingly about a pick-up game of soccer she wanted to challenge me in, only to find out i left off [possibly] the last digit in her number.

d'oh

it sounds nutty, but you should just test out numbers 0-9 till you get it

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    it sounds nutty, but you should just test out numbers 0-9 till you get it

no you're right, hahahahaha!

that's the first thing that came to my mind. but i know i'll see her out on friday so i'm letting the week be somewhat of a grace period.