eleanor rigby covers

2»

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    All great mentions, but the Nite-Liters version if pretty

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    said it before, ray charles

I picked this up for a dollar thinking it was going to be great, as I love the song and I love RC... but I think it's hot garbage.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    bobbi Gentry
    anyone familliar?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    my dudes.

dude is sooooo weird. but he could play. I sometimes can't believe it's only one guitar playing. I think dude is dismissed as sort of a novelty act, but he's fresh.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Juan Carlos Calderon y su Taller de Musica[/b] (from Spain)

Ripped at 192 kbps from my NM/NM copy, which I bought for less that $1, which makes me very cool

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Am I the only one who finds this song insufferable in most forms other than the original (and perhaps even including that)? If I never hear another cover, it'd be too soon.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Am I the only one who finds this song insufferable in most forms other than the original (and perhaps even including that)?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    [color:red]Am I the only one who finds this song insufferable in most forms other than the original (and perhaps even including that)? If I never hear another cover, it'd be too soon. [/color]

I can't stand this song myself.

The ONLY version I ever liked was a PARODY (by Doodles Weaver, heard on the Dr. Demento's Delights compilation). Other than that, even the Beatles' version makes me do the old bend-and-flush...