Sweet Soul Mix

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
here's a sweet soul "mix" although it's not "mixed". everything from dollarbincommons to .enjoy and let me know what you think!Part 1 Part 2 on the way...Track Listing:1. The Marvells- The Miracle of Life2. The Contours- That Day When She Needed Me3. Barbara Mason- Yes I'm Ready4. The Volumes- I'm Gonna Miss You5. Techniques IV- How Can You Win Part 16. The Topics- I Don't Have to Cry7. The Natural Resources- If There's a Tomorrow8. Sounds of Blackness- Running9. The Chandlers- I Loved You Girl10. Enchanting Enchanters- No One in This World11. The Soul Meditations- Someone to Hold Me12. Soul Superiors- Trust in Me Baby13. Al Castana- I Need and Love You14. The Vanguards- Woman Come Home15. The Si-Berians- This Is the Ending of Our Love16. The Intrepids- It's Just a Picture17. The Questions- ?18. Uptown Syndicate- You're a Woman19. Gino Washington- Oh Not Me20. Hunt's Determination Band- She's On My Mind

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    looks great! D/ling pt.1 right now. The music suits the weather perfectly right now

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm in a sweet soul mood. I think it probably is the weather. Looking forward to these mixes.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Part 2 is just the second half of the mix, just to avoid any confusion. I recorded these tunes at 320kbps so they're pretty big files...

• WeebleWeeble 2 Posts
    Thanks checking this out right now

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I've been compiling a little sweet soul myself lately, and also included that Barbara Mason track on a recent playlist. Totally common, but totally killer.

Here's one I like:

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    thanks for uploading this. "she's on my mind" is totally luxurious.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Some nice selections on there man.