I'm getting married tomorrow! Advice plaese!!!

2»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Wow. Adrian is getting married!?

I had 0 doubt that this was the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with when I got married. We eloped and married ourselves on Catalina Island. Next to the birth of my children, it was the most special day of my life. I cried like a little bitch when I read my vows. If that wasn't an indicator that I was madly in love... I don't know what is.

Marriage is a piece of cake until you have kids. It's having kids that is the worst. And I gather you two are going to have kids.... why bother getting married if you are not going to have kids?

Also... the newlywed phase is a lot of fun. You get a lot of attention and you have lots of sex. Relish the moment because when kids come around there is little to no sex and you don't sleep and you look like hell.

Good luck!

I'd watch your wedding tonight but the site says you need a PC. How weaksauce is that!?

Welcome to the club, homay.

-- RAJ

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    Miles Davis advised Push ups and Orange juice the night before.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Cinema has taught me that the night before your wedding should be spent with hookers (one of whom has to die freakishly), a lot of drugs (especially goof balls), and your obnoxious best friend from college/the army/space cadets/the old sandlot (who gets arrested and still saves the day). Have fun.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    get off soulstrut for chrissakes!!!

Word.
    If you are on Soulstrut the night before you are either sad or supercool. Considering that you mention scared shitless, you are not the latter, so you might be...
    ... without any but some virtual friends. Or is your best man surfing the web with you right about now?
    Dude! Log off and meditate about your priorities!

I hope you are making the right decision. I am happily married, but some people are just unbelievable when it gets to taking this step.

I had a girl working for me here in the UK until summer last year who started talking back in 2006 about her wedding plans. They set the date for December 2007 and picked the Maldieves as the location where get married. For a good year, we were listening to nothing else but her wedding plans, before she left the company. She went ahead and both families, lots of friends and a few ex-colleagues remortgaged their houses to fly out to the Maldieves for the wedding toward the end of last year.
    Last week she came to our office again and casually mentioned that she got divorced in February.
    Wow!
    Three months, after dating for two years would probably even impress Elizabeth Taylor.
    I just had to tell her that should she ever get married again, she should probably not invite anyone, as people might think even a bus ticket across town would be a waste of money.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated. If you wanna check it out. The link is>>

www.gracelandchapel.com

Click on the link that reads "see your wedding online", type in either one of our names (Adrian Milan or Erika Lara) and voila! You'll see Elvis performing the ceremony at 8pm pacific time....

Thanks...

your pal,

Adrian

hey buddy! im looking at this right now but youre not on there! im guessing its not a live feed? anyways, congratulations lover!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Advice? Don't be posting on Soulstrut the night before your wedding

But for real congratulations. It's a wonderful place to be.

i just checked the video feed and your still not up there. but there is someone named Salinas Salinas and im about to watch them seal the deal in the meantime!

oh shit!!! i think that's dizzybull dresed up as elvis. in fact im like 99.99999% sure of it!

oh dude! that looks like the raddest wedding ever! and im sorry but dizzybull is killing it!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    dont get drunk until after the old folks go to bed.