khia's myspace blog

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I thought Wendy Williams of all people would have known why I chose to promote myself on VH1!!!!???. Didn???t she have a show on VH1 that flopped??? But no???.That dumb blonde drag queen of crack is just as slow as the rest of the recovering addicts that listen to her show!!!. Why am I on VH1 ??????? Promotion people???.. CAMERA TIME, not HAMMER TIME!!!!! And guess what?????? It didn???t cost me a dime!!! ThugMisses is getting all this promotion for free!!!!! Who wouldn???t want to be on prime time TV all over the world???? Prime time people!!! Nine commercials airing all day, prime time slots right after Flavor of Love, and A full hour of free promotion and we all know how VH1 loves to show re-runs???.???. What a queen move!!!!!! Please understand people I???m the undisputed Queen of The South???.. Self made, self promoted, independent hit maker and trust me???.. I???m gonna have this recovering addicts job soon because people are more interested in seeing me than Wendy ?????? Come on ??? my blogs on myspace are juicer than her radio show???. All the fans will be tuning in on April 14, to see who?????? ME!!!!!!!!! on VH1???s Miss Rap Supreme.So all my fans??????.. Let???s say it together???.. Thank you Wendy ???crackhead??? Williams for all the free promotion!!!!!!!!!!!! Nasti Muzik 08!!! Once a crack-head is always a crack-head!!!!!! Bow down BITCH!!!!!

Comments