IS IT ANY RECORDSTORES IN ROTTWEIL IN GERMANY?

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
IS IT ANY RECORDSTORES IN ROTTWEIL IN GERMANY?let me know asap!!thanksfred

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    what are you doing in rottweil????????????????

go to stuttgart for a one of the best record stores in germany. no good record stores in freiburg or in konstanz. you should go from rottweil to stuttgart. i promise you... anything else wouldn't be worth it.

villingen-schwenningen is home of MPS and Soulstrut's own Voodoo Man FRANK!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    so yeah...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    did you read this?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i need to know ASAP!!!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    RECORDSTORES IN ROTTWEIL IN GERMANY

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    RECORDSTORES IN ROTTWEIL IN GERMANY

he needs to know ASAP, so do not kid!

plaeze!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    hold on, i need to take a dump. will be back ASAP. do not post anything while i'm gone!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    back!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    8 minutes! what do you say?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    there must be some superb store in Rottweil just today taken delivery of a huge German and central European back catalogue, mint condition, that Grope does not want you to see before he gets there. Probably Polska and Magyar raers too. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some FYR action on top.

Hightail it to Rottweil,mr fredfades, make your fortune.....

• skattaskatta 48 Posts
    go to stuttgart for a one of the best record stores in germany.
    Name and location, please. I'll probably be there this summer.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    there must be some superb store in Rottweil just today taken delivery of a huge German and central European back catalogue, mint condition, that Grope does not want you to see before he gets there. Probably Polska and Magyar raers too. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some FYR action on top.

Hightail it to Rottweil,mr fredfades, make your fortune.....

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

go to the main station, turn right. go to platform 37. run towards the second post really fast! do not stop. jump into it. like harry potter.

see you soon!

• skattaskatta 48 Posts
    Vielen dank.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Vielen dank.

you're welcome. don't wear a helmet though. people will watch you. and you don't want to look suspicious. know what i mean, mayne? there are secret guardians and you can never tell who they are. wearing a helmet is a no go. hit the post with your head first for a sure admittance. gives a whole new meaning to

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    yo.. im not in germany.. my friend is there right now, doing some family buisniess type of shit.. he did not bring his computer, so he phoned me and asked me to find some spots for him.. hes going to some other cities also, but he said HE DID NOT NOW WHICH ONES YET... (WTF).. so, i guess hes probably going to berlin or kiel or some of the more "known" cities.. so. if youre able to make a quick list of maybe 5 cities and three spots in every city i think he will be very happy.

whoop

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    no, no thanks!

for real though... that's just weird...

3 stores in 5 big cities? north, south, west, east? do you know how many big cities there are?

this thread has turned surreal

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    daddy?

daddy?

THE daddy

30th May, 1979 in Munich
    Notts Forest vs Malmo
    no Harry Potter connection though

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    who is he? richard gere in his 30s?

who is he? richard gere in his 30s?

BRIAN MUTHAFRICKIN CLOUGH!!!!!

imagine (Ottmar Hitzfield + Helmut Schoen + Franz Beckenbauer) x 100

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    oh please! i can't stand hitzfeld. he's like a minus 1,000,000*1,000,000 in that formula.

never heard of brian clum. were mice busy on his sweater. was he homeless back then? no wife?

he was famous for wearing the green sweater ALL the time, even when meeting the Queen or some other dignitary.

He was also an alchoholic.

As well as being (probably) the most talented manager of all time, ever, in the whole history of fussball. At least in UK.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts

go to the main station, turn right. go to platform 37. run towards the second post really fast! do not stop. jump into it. like harry potter.

see you soon!

This made me smile!! I didn't realise Germans had a sense of humour!!

(This is a joke, right?)

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    yo.. im not in germany.. my friend is there right now, doing some family buisniess type of shit.. he did not bring his computer, so he phoned me and asked me to find some spots for him.. hes going to some other cities also, but he said HE DID NOT NOW WHICH ONES YET... (WTF).. so, i guess hes probably going to berlin or kiel or some of the more "known" cities.. so. if youre able to make a quick list of maybe 5 cities and three spots in every city i think he will be very happy.

whoop