Littlest house in the world in Brooklyn?

deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I just got this in one of those half baked work circulated emails- but anyone seen this in person yet? It said they built this addition in their driveway for the amidst the rough economical waters approachin'. Here are the home's 'Listed Features': * Completely redone top-to-bottom, front-to-back!* Tumbled stone entrance walk* Renovated Bath* Renovated Kitchen with new stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer* Bedroom with Murphy Bed + 'Built-ins' ... (doubles as a den)!* Walkout to fenced patio* 100 Amp service* 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver * Window Air Conditioner AvailableTHE PRICE ? ? ? You get all this fo r ONLY $179,900.00!

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    cain't see the little house on the prairie pix.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    i fail internet, thanx

got more and couldnt find nothing on google, gotta 'save as' whoops

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Insane...here is what the same money will get you in memphis, in a decent neighborhood:

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    For ??90,000 that's about what you would get in the UK ! (Not London though !!!)

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Apparently it's not in Brooklyn but Toronto, more info here...

http://curbed.com/archives/2008/02/01/funky_friday_listing_toronto_edition.php

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Apparently it's not in Brooklyn but Toronto, more info here...

http://curbed.com/archives/2008/02/01/funky_friday_listing_toronto_edition.php
    YES!
    How come everytime you get fwds from work its always such bullshit??

I bet theres more citys too lol

btw now that you came through with the further info Id say that healthy looking grass is mighty considering NY water is only fertile for bagels and pizza

• illnisillnis 2 Posts
    this is actually called the "spite house"

before that house was there, it was an alley. but the owner got angry at his neighbors and decided to build a house there so they couldn't use it anymore

learned this in my property class at law school

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    this is actually called the "spite house"

before that house was there, it was an alley. but the owner got angry at his neighbors and decided to build a house there so they couldn't use it anymore

learned this in my property class at law school

And now someone is going to live there and be there a good part of the time, instead of just passing through every now and then?

Sounds like spite.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I'm ashamed and saddened to admit that I saw this on ellen.
    If anyone is going to be banned, I think i just went to the top of the list.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this is right off rogers rd, with perhaps the only worthwhile mexican restaurant in Toronto, rebozos.

http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/rebozos

feelin it!