Options

Why don't people ever get banned here?

Comments

• I gotta be honest. I wish Chawmp woulda never gotten banned. The humor provided by the kid is second to none.

I hope that statement doesn't get me banned.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Is this whine day at the Strut? I hate all three of you. You suck at life.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I love these little strut flair ups.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

this is a message board where people discuss things. These dudes throw a little spice in the pot from time to time.

Phonics is my friend in the real world. He's a good guy. He may drop some bombs on here from time to time, but many strutters will attest to phonics being a good dude.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    this whole thread =

This eggplant dude bores the shit out of me. Give it a rest. Between this thread and all the other "HEY LETS ALL LOOK AT MY INBRED HEE HAW ASS" posts in the last few days, dudes whole style is chump.

YAAAWWWNNNNN.....

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Bring Back Grope.

But ban that Honky Fipple dude, he sucks butt.

• ^^^^^^^

AMAZING! Damn, where did you get that one from?

Fuck, this whole thread is heat. I'mma bookmark this one for sure. Chock full of laughs.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I agree with our purple friend.

I don't mean we should ban Jewbacca or Phonics.

I just mean moderators should be banning people left and right. There should be at least one person banned a week, if not a day.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just wanna shout out to myself. Big up Yuichi. Keep doing what you do. Peace out. Much luv. Respect and word up.

• ^ hmmm.

I would like to propose a ban on all people who apparently can't go a day without posting on Soulstrut or starting a thread. Ban them for their own good so they can have a real life.

^ hmmm.

I would like to propose a ban on all people who apparently can't go a day without posting on Soulstrut or starting a thread. Ban them for their own good so they can have a real life.

Uh is this directed at me?

More or less everyone uses this board for their own personal leisure, entertainment, or resource. I don't see how you are any different from the rest of these so-called lil dudes.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Quo pms please?

• I just wanna shout out to myself. Big up Yuichi. Keep doing what you do. Peace out. Much luv. Respect and word up.

Sorry to bump this thread but had to say....

• ^ hmmm.

More or less everyone uses this board for their own personal leisure, entertainment, or resource. I don't see how you are any different from the rest of these so-called lil dudes.

Well yubitchy, that wasn't directly aimed at you. Do you really need me to tell you how i'm different from "these so-called" little dudes? Google me bitch.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ^ hmmm.

Well yubitchy, that wasn't directly aimed at you. Do you really need me to tell you how i'm different from "these so-called" little dudes? Google me bitch.

I just googled "lord radio" and got this.

different indeed

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Mucho gracias.

----------------------

^ hmmm.

I'm not trying to start shit. For example, when's the last time you jogged outside? Felt a leaf (not the canibus kind) with your hand ? Let the grass tickle your bare feet or your genitals? Closed in on a rose with your nose, stimulating your olfactory nerves? I get a feeling that any of these can mitigate your grumpiness.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

I'm not trying to start shit. For example, when's the last time you jogged outside? Felt a leaf (not the canibus kind) with your hand ? Let the grass tickle your bare feet or your genitals? Closed in on a rose with your nose, stimulating your olfactory nerves? I get a feeling that any of these can mitigate your grumpiness.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

BAN

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

i THINK he's trying to be wordy, funny, and subliminally diss-y like a faux_rillz post. but it's not.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Damn hommie! What kind of pills are you on? Do tell.....

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had to laugh that there was HO in the estogen formula although that's probably like a H0 but i don't know chemistry

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Chan, I'm banning you unless you send some of your avatar my way. That's what I want to be on.

• i had to laugh that there was HO in the estogen formula although that's probably like a H0 but i don't know chemistry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HO UP IN YOUR CHEMISTRY

• You know what? nevermind..you play yourself on a daily basis youbitchy. Nothing i could see could make you look worse than you make yourself look.

Happy earthday ho.

Your pal,

Lord Muthafukin Radio

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    YOUNG_PHONICS IS THE SAMBA SOUL THAT DOES THE MAMBO NO 5 ON YOUR CARDBOARD.

• unityunity 179 Posts
    OMG FLAMEWAR WATCHOUT!

You know what? nevermind..you play yourself on a daily basis youbitchy. Nothing i could see could make you look worse than you make yourself look.

Happy earthday ho.

Your pal,

Lord Muthafukin Radio

I won't blame dudes like you for not growing out of your high school stage.

Day, why you instigating?