7/15: KRUNK GG JUMPOFF w/FREE DRINK PASS THIS WEEK

tittsworthtittsworth 115 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
NEW - NEW - NEW - NEWFREE KRUNK DRINK PASS!FREE KRUNK DRINK PASS!FREE KRUNK DRINK ASS!http://tittsworth.com/ikps.jpg^ FREE DRINK PASS! ^ BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!- PRINT OUT ABOVE GRAPHIC FOR $5 CREDIT @ THE BAR! - ONLY GOOD WHEN STAMPED @ DOOR- LIMIT 1 PER VISIT FRIDAYS ONLY----------------------------------------------------------------------7/15 : KRUNK FRIDAYS : GO-GO JUMPOFF Go Go Craig - Go Go Craig - Go Go Craig - Go Go CraigDrivin' youngin's crazy : DJ : hiphop, go-go, classics, party tracksMultiple Man - Multiple Man - Multiple Man - Multiple ManForrealdistime : live hip-hop performance : the man, the mysteryOpen Mic - Open Mic - Open Mic - Open Mic - Open Mic Hosted by TAMU : Together.All.Mumu's.Unstitch----------------------------------------------------------------------FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2005 : KRUNK PROUDLY PRESENTS...GO GO CRAIGGO GO CRAIGGO GO CRAIGSeen collar-popped, knee deep in freaky-deek, Go-Go does dance floors right on a couple different levels. This week, prepare for GGC on the Technics, dropping ALLLLL the hottest go-go and hip-hop, from JYB to ODB!! Money has been making the party go wild for a while now so you guarantee you'll hear all of the classics AND the hot new ish. Time to RUFF IT OFF, KRUNK STYLE. YOUNGINS need to come get that good HIP-HOP with a side of SARDINES AND PORK AND BEANS. FRIDAY ONLY!!!!KRUNK APOLOGY. Our bad, Multiple Man is actually this weekend. I'm not naming names (cough sneeze fart, mu), but it didn't work out all that bad since MM be bout some GO-GO!! Come see the man and the mystery, THIS FRIDAY (we promise)... get there at midnight to ensure you catch urr minute. L I V E P E R F O R M A N C E : M U L T I PL E M A N L I V E P E R F O R M A N C E : M U L T I PL E M A N L I V E P E R F O R M A N C E : M U L T I PL E M A N is one of the craziest, if not the, craziest artist ever to emerge from the District of Columbia . Born in Long Island , this current NW resident has been often referred to as one of DC's best kept. Appropriately coined "Multiple Man" has been twice jailed, yet is one of the brightest students at the Pharmacy school of Howard University. Been sent to St. Elizabeth's (an institution for the mentally ill), MM balances brilliant pharmacy with ???sick??? oversexed hip-hop. This is a man with book knowledge who possesses amazingly skillful lyricism and soulful singing ability. Friday. Unpredictable and full of surprises. Here's some spots to check for his ass: www.cha-tv.com ; www.cdbaby.com/multipleman ; www.cdbaby.com/multipleman2OPEN MIC hosted by TAMUOPEN MIC hosted by TAMUOPEN MIC hosted by TAMUSay it, don't spray it. Things to bring: your wit, off-the-top rhymes, positive attitudes, sharp lyrical ability and mic control. Things to leave at home: stank breath, written or memorized content, thuggish ruggish attitudes and b.o. Open mic from 11-12, expertly hosted by TAMU. SET TIMES:11-12: OPEN MIC host by Tamu12-12:30: Multiple Man Live12:30-CLOSE: GGCOnly $5 for this banana-business!Ladies still get a FREE shot!2-for-1 shots, $4 beers / $5 mixed drinks!KRUNK IS EVERY FRIDAY @ SINGAPORE 1134 19th St NW DCDirections including metro: http://tittsworth.com/dirOnly 2 blocks from metro!Right around the corner from Red/5/1223![/b]

Comments