"he bite me in my vagina!"

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
You have to wait til halfway for it to pick up....

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    You have to wait til halfway for it to pick up....

I was cracking up even before the Vajayjay bomb gets dropped. 5 stars.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    oh man.... hahahahh

• Haha, wtf?!

How did there happen to be 2 people with cameras out there at the same time? One of them was following the dude around, don't you think he'd say something like "who the hell are you? why are you following me around and filming me?"

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    amazing....had me and my girl rolling...haha

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Haha, wtf?!

How did there happen to be 2 people with cameras out there at the same time? One of them was following the dude around, don't you think he'd say something like "who the hell are you? why are you following me around and filming me?"

this is why i can not watch reality shows. i find myself asking this constantly. plus i hate them.

i played this clip and my friend upstairs started quoting it to me via AIM. apparently he watched this episode on tv and remembered it!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Thank you.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I'm worried about the labrador.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

this is why i can not watch reality shows. i find myself asking this constantly. plus i hate them.

Laguna Beach/The Hills et al blows my mind. How are people buying thats girls wake up with perfect make up and have serious conversations with the knowledge of a camera looking over their shoulder. My sister loves that shit, but it drives me crazy. If it was just a teen drama OC style it wouldn't bother me half as much. But i'd still hate it.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I'm worried about the labrador.

For real! He is a baby!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i have been playing this in the office all day, this is so damn funny.

brilliant.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Voila:

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    Voila:

haha....nice!

btw, did anyone else find it weird she talked about the dog biting her in the vagina...the other dog in the penis...and she didn't have it fixed...instead gave it a vascetomy...so he can still make love...I found that quite odd

beastiality chick?

• I'm worried about the labrador.

For real! He is a baby!

And beautiful!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Voila:

Noice! could we have a variation that says "Vagina Bitah" or something?

Not sure how/when you would use that, though.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Voila:

Noice! could we have a variation that says "Vagina Bitah" or something?

Not sure how/when you would use that, though.

i think its perfect as "biter". it can be used in the context of when someone/artist rips off another's idea, aka a "biter"

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    That is just surreal. I don't know if there's ever been a moment in my life that I felt compelled to tell a random camera about my junk.

I hope that poor baby lab is okay though. It's little dogs like these that give them all a bad name!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This is maddd old, but well worth the revisit.

Cheers for that.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    is it just me? or is anyone else dyin over here when she says "Lhab-rrrrra-dooore"

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Voila:

haha....nice!

btw, did anyone else find it weird she talked about the dog biting her in the vagina...the other dog in the penis...and she didn't have it fixed...instead gave it a vascetomy...so he can still make love...I found that quite odd

beastiality chick?

I got a feeling old homegirl likes to go home cover her saggy old muff with penut butter and let the dog go wild!

ppl. like that should be locked in a room with a couple of aggresive dogs and left to fend for themselves!...they are too stupid to have a dog. I mean if you know your dog bites...use a Frickin' leash.

"you are vagina biter, no style taker, tell it to your face you aint nothing but a faker.."