I'm not so sure what to think about this...

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts

um...what do you mean, you don't know what to think? we're making a video together...aren;t we? how many expedits can you carry anyways?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm probably good for only one Expedit, but I can carry mad candle-holders and placemats.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    I'm probably good for only one Expedit, but I can carry mad candle-holders and placemats.

bet...I'm like a donkey, put that shit on my back...let's roll! how are you at playing the spoons....

to trigger an mpc...haha

• kala on the beats and anger?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    how are you at playing the spoons....

My spoon skills are weak, but I do have a wah-wah pedal for my washboard.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Not-so-quietly shitting on the kitchenware department?

Bizarre comments there...

"IN my village, is a woman throws a tantrum and destroys her husbands things like this, we will stone her."
    "what a racist thing..yeah ..black women belong in the kitchen huh? they're supposed to be "mammy" for the white folks.. huh? yeah i see how it is. ikea..i see exactly how it is..you're not fooling me.."
    "Wow...what if Black women were really like that?"
    "mg one sentence i can tell you, her husband is at work..he better not be home...omg"
    "Damn, I kept seeing this ugly woman on those ads on the side of videos. I'm sorry" ("Now, how would you know ugly if all's you got is yourself to compare? Fool.")
    "my dad works at ikea looll"
    "IKEA is the new mecca."
    "Hey you guys stole that, I hope Ikea burns in Hell!!"
    "what a faggot BITCH!!