took a break from the digital age...

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
now, I'm back...couldn't handle all the websites, myspace, email, bullshit...gets old quick..maybe it's just me...haha...but, I'm getting back into the record game (did I ever stop? , and figure it's been too long since I've been on the soulslut...it was good getting to meet a few more of you recently (Age, Sheep, Spelunk, etc.), at the record show....started ebay again...I can honestly say...what the fuck happened? do they just try to fuck ebay up...more and more? well, just wanted to say what up to the homies...(oh, and eggplant, I read your post about 45s...I don't konw what to say...thanks? more for me. RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    WORD! hahahah I cant believe we were sitting around talking shit and you told me your were Deejay OM and in my over-tiredness I didn't realise u was that fool from the strut.... hahaha...

next time I'm coming to check those 45s...

• Options
    (oh, and eggplant, I read your post about 45s...I don't konw what to say...thanks? more for me.

RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA Not All us can find Azitis 45's and Steve Park Stacks!

WELCOME BACK KOTTER

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    WORD! hahahah I cant believe we were sitting around talking shit and you told me your were Deejay OM and in my over-tiredness I didn't realise u was that fool from the strut.... hahaha...

next time I'm coming to check those 45s...

haha...yeah, much shit was talked...it happens when you are around justin and i...hit me up next time you are here...

seriously, I gots records! haha...I'll pm you my details...I was trying to let your boy from l.a. know I had shit that was fire at the crib...next time for sure though.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    word man, he's on this board - djexpo

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    ...so, you weren't shittin about the steve parks?

let's get up

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    ...so, you weren't shittin about the steve parks?

let's get up

the record gods have been smiling on om lately

will do a post of finds...finally got a good digital camera!