Power Sellers

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I know as an ebay "Power Seller" you're supposed to get priority customer service through email and I think phone? Does anyone know how to actually go about doing that? They don't exactly make it obvious on the site.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Don't you have to go the the "power seller???" sign-in page to unlock the secret world of "power selling???"?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah you have to go through the Power Seller portal.

Bronze Sellers get live chat; Silver sellers get a phone number. I don't know what Gold sellers get but I bet it's AWESOME

I actually preferred the live chat to the phone number...

I don't know what Gold sellers get but I bet it's AWESOME

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    OK...can anyone tell me where I can find this magical portal???

Click the "power seller???" icon by your mane.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    damn that "live chat" was actually pretty useful. thanks for the info on the magical portal.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts

Bronze Sellers get live chat; Silver sellers get a phone number. I don't know what Gold sellers get but I bet it's AWESOME

I think gold and platinum get their own account...

a phone number you call, where that person is your dude...they roll tough with you...a friend had it years ago (I'm just getting back into ebay, so things may have changed...), but when he got a chargeback from paypal (this was before how it is now)...it was like a no problem thing...he just called his girl...boom.....handled.

• Yeah you have to go through the Power Seller portal.

a phone number you call, where that person is your dude...they roll tough with you...a friend had it years ago (I'm just getting back into ebay, so things may have changed...), but when he got a chargeback from paypal (this was before how it is now)...it was like a no problem thing...he just called his girl...boom.....handled.

Ha. This conjures images of a guy sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day, just staring at his phone for week after week waiting for that fateful call to come in from the elite powerseller that he's been assigned to.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts

Ha. This conjures images of a guy sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day, just staring at his phone for week after week waiting for that fateful call to come in from the elite powerseller that he's been assigned to.

fuck...they pay em enough to...ebay has to find a way to waste the money we make for em...right?