why Russ Hugg is teh dope

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
so, I'm getting married in about 3 weeks. From the beginning we decided we were gonna do a dia de los muertos theme wedding or at least incorporate as much stuff as possible without actually putting on muerte makeup, haha. Anyways, we finally got the invite design a couple weeks ago.my boy Mike Giant, who is also ministering the wedding did them. I showed the design to Hermie just so I could brag (haha) and was talking to him about my ideas for my outfit. I want to just rock black slacks and shoes with a white shirt with French cufffs. But I had a specific idea for cufflinks. I wanted muerte skulls. but I could not find them ANYWHERE, at all, it was like they didn't exist. So anyways, Hermie says "oh Ross has some like that I'll hit him up and see where he got em" so he calls Ross, dude says the store he got em at is out of business and then Ross pm's me to tell me he'll try to do some looking around for me, but he doubts he'll find them. I get home yesterday and this was waiting in the mail for me.Russ, you ARE that dude. duder than dude. for rilla.I'm seriously blessed that I have the friends I do. This wedding would SERIOUSLY not be possible with everything our friends have done for us, and even though this thing seems small, it's huge. Just as huge as my best man telling me he'll pay for the food or my girls friends buying her dress and our cake. Our friends are the dopest. and Ross and Herm are among them, thanks you.

Comments

• DAMN THAT INVITE IS SICK!! THOSE CUFFLINKS ARE SICK!!
    congrats again daze!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha thank you sir, I was actually just gonna pm you the scan as well. never mind.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    THAT SHIT IS ILLSON! the muertos idea is mad creative. i like that shit...why can't i go to weddings like this one's gonna be?

is anyone else from BA [my dudes] besides Mike attending that wedding?

THAT SHIT IS ILLSON! the muertos idea is mad creative. i like that shit...why can't i go to weddings like this one's gonna be?

is anyone else from BA [my dudes] besides Mike attending that wedding?

nah noone else from BA, shit not even anyone from AOT (our og crew here in 'burque). just a couple strutters in attendance and some Chi homies that bboy.

Ceremony is gonna be ill though. We got a muerte wedding couple for a cake topper that my best friend (RIP) gave me a few years before he died. I'm happy something he gave me gets to be part of the ceremony. I also got a little metal sacred heart for the front of the cake. My girls dress is black with a white veil with black trim. We're doing prayer candles with a muerte couple and our names and dates at all the tables. we got a friend making paper flowers to put in all the trees and around the place and all the dishes, tablecloths, cups, etc, are all like Mexican folk art colors (red yellow orange blue). I collect Mexican folk art so I guess this all seemed natural. oh yeah and we're doing it in our backyard and planting a bunch of flowers all around in the same color scheme.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    congrats again my dude...

may you and the future ms. daze live peacefully ever after.

• You know it's nothin' to a BUSS.

So glad that I could contribute in some small way to what is sure to be a spectacular wedding. Please post photos[/b].

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yes indeed, Ross is a good dude...and Cajun...and Texan.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Ross is that dude. He went above and beyond in trying to help me get a job. Then he dropped knowledge on getting a wedding cake. I swear everything you mention around this guy he'll have a helpful answer or offer some assistance.

ROSS!

• Nice invites. Giant is a minister..intersting...and congratulations on the wedding.

thank you sir...yeah he got ordained a while back, he's a pretty serious Buddhist so it should be an interesting ceremony.

• He went above and beyond in trying to help me get a job.

About that: I did not appreciate your showing up at my office sans panties or shirt.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    ha! just be glad he didn't make anything "talk"

• What happens in my office stays in my office.

What happens in my orifice stays in my orifice.

Russ you dirty man you

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    invitaci??n chingona!!

• What happens in my orifice stays in my orifice con safos[/b].