Recent RANDOM celeb sightings

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Belinda Carlisle (sp?) is right behind me

I've always loved "Heaven Is A Place On Earth".

ditto, and she was the 2nd cutest Bangle.

Except that she was a Go Go.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Garrison Keillor (!) on Central Park West with his kids....

Word around NPR is that dude's a bit of a prick.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

rare occurrence of the sonner coming off more like the sonned.

"brush up on your bangles/go go trivia guzzo, damn!"

Garrison Keillor (!) on Central Park West with his kids....

Word around NPR is that dude's a bit of a prick.

word around the world is that his show is boring as fuck.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

rare occurrence of the sonner coming off more like the sonned.

"brush up on your bangles/go go trivia guzzo, damn!"

d'oh.

good thing I didn't say anything to her.

I'll son myself one step more and tell y'all that I am the head of the research dept for this show I'm working on.

had she been in the bangles she would have the 2nd cutest there too (behind Susan Hoffs)

but yeah she is still kinda bangin in her late 40's

bangin

hence your "Bangles" gaffe.

totally understandable.

Freud schitt.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I saw Travis Smiley on my flight from miami to LA 2 weeks back. Don't think anyone else was paying attention.

I see Rick Ross at least once a week since dude lives down the street. Although the ford expedition w/ his face wrapped around the entire backside that keeps driving by blasting the new single is getting kinda old.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I saw Travis Smiley on my flight from miami to LA 2 weeks back. Don't think anyone else was paying attention.

I wanna watch his show since he has lots of interesting people on there, but man that dude is a shitty/boring interviewer

I see Rick Ross at least once a week since dude lives down the street. Although the ford expedition w/ his face wrapped around the entire backside that keeps driving by blasting the new single is getting kinda old.

are you saying dude drives around playing his own single? little dude move.

• I see Rick Ross at least once a week since dude lives down the street. Although the ford expedition w/ his face wrapped around the entire backside that keeps driving by blasting the new single is getting kinda old.

you live down the street from Rick Ross? Uh, ARE YOU PAID OUT THE FRAME? Seriously...

And who's office is a LOUIS VUITTON?

Man, I'm more fascinated with where y'all work and live than the actual celebs.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    I saw Travis Smiley on my flight from miami to LA 2 weeks back.

dude said "Travis"

I saw Travis Smiley on my flight from miami to LA 2 weeks back.

dude said "Travis"

Ok...sorry. Tavis.

"Tavis Smiley take a break!"

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Spliff Star in Kings Plaza Mall Brooklyn. Hiphop D-list sighting?

are you saying dude drives around playing his own single? little dude move.

naw...he's never driving. It's one of those "promotional" trucks. They drive all over miami and broward "promoting".

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Nickelodeon's Moira Quirk (woman who used to do the "sports for kids" thing when it was all about American Gladiators and 'extreme' sports in the 90s) at a sub sandwich place in Pasadena a couple of weeks ago. I can't say I was a fan, but that accent is lovely. I went home and realized she has the same birthdate as me.

you live down the street from Rick Ross? Uh, ARE YOU PAID OUT THE FRAME? Seriously...

And who's office is a LOUIS VUITTON?

Man, I'm more fascinated with where y'all work and live than the actual celebs.

Not at all...He lives in a single family home in the burbs across county lines. Most def not PAID OUT THE FRAME. He really needs to step up his landscaping game.

South Broward is filled with "miami rap celebs". Both Trick and Trina live in the Area. I've seen trick at the mall a few times wearing bunny house slippers and shopping at Victora's Secret.

Spliff Star in Kings Plaza Mall Brooklyn. Hiphop D-list sighting?

dolla-von! dolla-von!

that's my spot!

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    saw mos def over at undftd a couple weeks ago picking up some new kicks. cool dude.

um...i live down the street from dj quik and melman...

dj numark came into the shop today (i work at guitar center, hit me up if you need a good hook) and picked up a few pieces of gear.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ^ dude, I need some quarter inch cables ASAP!!

I just sat down for a taping of Last comic standing, this weekend. Had really great seats, Bill Bellamy hosted. Dude actually had a lot of charisma, but really meh material, he kept on doing these fresh prince of bel air dances. His standup is very similar to Jamie foxx, I was surprised he was so funny actually. The Judges were Richard Belzer (way offended by race stuff, Harsh judge), and Steven Schirripa (surprisingly not dead).

The new comedians were cute, but not much to write home about.

- spidey