someone seriously deleted that rick roll?

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
that was fuckin funny

Comments

• i thought so too...oh well

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    double ban

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I thank them. It was not funny.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    jesus, it was an april fools joke, I got it to go away before the song was half done, no biggie.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Agreed. Can't handle some Tom Foolery on April 1st?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    the front page of the you tube site lists all the top videos or today's videos, but if you click on them it rick rolls. Did someone hack it. You can still do a search and find real videos, but the front page is all rick rolls. Oh I guess it's because they are rick roll videos that are getting crazy play today from all the jokes.

Bonzai!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It was bad enough that I thought I had been banned this morning. Yall are Frickin' with my emotions here.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

that was fuckin funny

Yes. The moving browser made it

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    It was bad enough that I thought I had been banned this morning. Yall are Frickin' with my emotions here.

I started cussing at the computer screen uncontrolablly. I thought I had a virus or something...damn. Good aprils fools joke.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wicked! I got da ban! Good to know Raj has a sense of humour with the RickRoll'd shit. But it was for too short a time. Should have kept it all day with a backdoor into the forums somehow!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Is there someway that Rick Ross can be worked into this? Through out a few links to "Hustlin?" You've been RickRoss'd, son!