THE RUB EUROPEAN TOUR 4/10 - 4/27 (holler at me!)

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Yeahhh... well this is kind of PROMO I know, but still, I'll be in Europe. It would be good to connect. We have a good amount of free time. First of all, here's the info:Wooo hah...The Rub European TourCosmo Baker & DJ ElevenThursday, April 10th@ Blaa[/b] - Oslo, NorwayFriday, April 11th@ Redrum[/b] - Helsinki, FinlandSaturday, April 12th@ Berns[/b] - Stockholm, SwedenThursday, April 17th@ The Art School[/b] - Glasgow, ScotlandFriday, April 18th@ Die Registratur[/b] - Munich, GermanySaturday, April 19th@ Hundertmeister[/b] - Duisburg, GermanyThursday, April 24th@ Solyanka[/b] - Moscow, RussiaFriday, April 25th@ Niedklub[/b] - Hamburg, GermanySaturday, April 26th@ 93 Feet East[/b] - London, EnglandMore art and info to come.For the most part, during the off days we'll be chilling I think in Manchester, but we're down to do whatever and get into shit. Basically gonna be rolling to London too. That should be dope. Spending a few extra days in Moscow for the fuck of it.So yeah, European Strutters get at me. I already know a few of you, but you know whatever let's get it. I'm down to link and to get into shit. Schedule is pretty tight during the gig days but other than that it should be pretty open. You know I'm not gonna front though, like I'm down to get into shit, but for the most part I'm less into "Let's meet for a record listening session at the pub" and more into "Let's wild out at the club, pop some bottles and check out some bitches." Just saying.So yeah, get at me.

Comments

• are you guys doing a show in manchester then?

or are you just up here for accomodation?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Just accommodations right now, no shows there. Shit might get filled in at the last minute though, you never know... but yeah.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Friday, April 25th
    @ Niedklub[/b]

venue name

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

You know I'm not gonna front though, like I'm down to get into shit, but for the most part I'm less into "Let's meet for a record listening session at the pub" and more into "Let's wild out at the club, pop some bottles and check out some bitches." Just saying.

Ahhh, I love the preemptive, "I ain't gonna be in nerd mode, so save that ish'" message above. Top form, text book material....good shit.

I imagine wasted Cosmo, kinda' like that youtube clip that was on the TTLBlog where you are talking about how this one food spot is on point compared to the other spots that don't know shit...or something like that...either way, it was hilarious.

Well, sorry to jack the thread, a bit. I'm in ATL so I'll get outta this one. Have fun overseas.

Remember, it isn't an international tour unless you cause an international incident. In other words, I want to hear "the Rub" mentioned on FOX news or your soft.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Nah man I'm faded in that clip. Shit is next level faded too... Frickin' assholes putting that shit up on youtube. I'm a lot more mellow than that, although I'm definitely not on some Morse Code shit.

But yeah, I mean I'm gonna do some tourist type shit too but you know I just like getting it the fuck in where I go. I'm definitely going to try and keep the "incidents" to a minimum though. Last thing I want to do is get locked up in Moscow or some shit like that.

Oh yeah, "Kids" jawn is fresh.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Yo you know Helsinki's gonna keep you entertained.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You know how psyched I am to return, right? You motherfuckers... ahahhh, yeah man. That shit is going to be MAJOR. Same spot as last time, right?

naahh, different spot. same one ayres and jesse played. they had an off night though, it's our friday now so it's going to be off the hook.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh right, it's Redrum, the place where Pablo does his boogie night, right?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Well, 93 Feet East is on my manor, so it would be really rude of me not to go, especially since I never made it to the Brixton show the last time you guys were in England. Be warned, though, that Brick Lane, where the clurb is, is the main drag in London's hipster district, so it'll be trilbies, dick jeans and all-over-print/snide BAPE hoodies everywhere you look.

Manchester is a good city to base yourself while you're in the UK. Should you have the time or the inclination, there's some good diggin' to be had there, and there's plenty of cool bars, restaurants, pubs, etc.

EDIT: While you guys are over, you should see about hooking up a few festival appearances during the summer. There's a few gigs on the circuit where I reckon you'd go over well.

yeah, redrum.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    @ The Art School[/b] - Glasgow, Scotland

that venue is a treat dude, you will love it, the best place I've played in Scotland by far... I think I'll be overseas tho

enjoy yourself and safe travels...

• [quote "Let's meet for a record listening session at the pub" and more into Let's wild out at the club, pop some bottles and check out some bitches. Just saying.

So yeah, get at me.

oh come on cosmo...you dont want to talk about some euro o.s.t rare ? dudes want to sit around and jabber about VINYLS ...
    haaaaa....i so feel you on that tip, although im not married !

manchester got some nice treats. 45s for days.

pablos disco boogie night=

cardova...the game we play when in helsinki is...try to find an ugly girl. the ratio there is ridiculous.
    most parties in the states just cant compare.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    nice, I'll also be in Hamburg the 25th.
    Let's get our beer on!

no Amsterdam gig? Why must my city cry?

word. pablo's night is top notch. most of the nights there are solid.

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    Im living in Oslo..

Was it Jaywalkers that booked you this time too?

peace

F.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    No Amsterdam...

grumble grumble

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I'm a lot more mellow than that, although I'm definitely not on some Morse Code shit.

HAHAAAAA

b/w

take me with you guys

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Heyyy guys, it all starts to go down tomorrow. All my Euro-Strutters get at me mayng!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dont forget your passport. :ewf:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah. Yeah for sure.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Bon Voyage!

I'm here on the 17th... see u at the Art School Cosmo... PM me with your Scotland contact...

peace.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sleepover at bevin's house.

sleepover at bevin's house.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dude.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I'm a lot more mellow than that, although I'm definitely not on some Morse Code shit.

HAHAAAAA

b/w

take me with you guys

dude I'm mellow as hell, I just wyle the fuck out when I see peoples I don't normally get to see and there's partyin involved!

I'll be in Europe with DJ Equal Apr 24-May 4th, I'll announce all the dates soon. Tryna catch these dudes in Hamburg on the 25th for sherrrr.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

You know I'm not gonna front though, like I'm down to get into shit, but for the most part I'm less into "Let's meet for a record listening session at the pub" and more into "Let's wild out at the club, pop some bottles and check out some bitches." Just saying.

So yeah, get at me.

That sounds so Soulstrut 2008ish like. Will you give out your latest mix CDs for free?

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    The Registratur is walking distance from my home, so I??d be rude not going. I don??t know you guys personally, but dinner at my house is on. A few strutters can recommend...