South American Fire Mix on Waxing Deep

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Danno was nice enough to have another one of my mixes play on his show. This time it's all South American heat with one track from Mexico that needed to be played. Loads of funk, psych and everything inbetween from all over Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Argentina and more. Check it... you'll like it (Staggering demand required 3 download options!)Waxing Deep:DJ Ferrari - America du SolMy Website:DJ Ferrari - America du SolDivShare:Tracklisting (I'll post pics tonight, forgot over the weekend)Os Mutantes - Panis et Circenses (Brazil)Luiz Carlos Vinhas - Ye Mele (Brazil)Jimmy Salcedo - Cristo (Colombia)Tim Maia - Nobody Can Live Forever (Brazil)Hielo Ardiente - Mensaje (El Salvador)D'Angelo - Cristina (Brazil)Sola - La Ultima Palabra (Mexico)El Alamo - Can You See Me (Peru)Los Vikings - Angelitos Negros (El Salvador)Karma - Blusa de Linho (Brazil)Paulo Bagunca - Olhos Risonhos (Brazil)Ronnie Von - Voce de Azul (Brazil)Liverpool - Impressoes Digitas (Brazil)Vanusa - Atomico Platonico (Brazil)Phirpo y Sus Caribes - Feliz Porque Regreso a Casa (Colombia)La Barra de Chocolate - Usted Sabe (Argentina)Os Brazoes - Planador (Brazil)Quarteto Em Cy - Tudo Que Voce Podia Ser (Brazil)Fuzi 9 - Onde (Brazil)Angela e Paulo - O Cafona (Brazil)Dom Salvador - Uma Vida (Brazil)Trio Esperanca - Nao Aguento Voce (Brazil)Los Atamos - Un Adios (Chile)Jean Paul - Any Time (Peru)Los Ninos de Dios - El Esta Llamandote (Peru)Marisa Fossa - Wanda Vidal (Brazil)Los Jokers - Solamente Soul (Paraguay)Som Tres - Toboga (Brazil)Telegraph Avenue - SOmetimes in Winter (Peru)La Kabala - Miami Beach (Peru)Traffic Sound - I'm So Glad (Peru)Los Tios Queridos - Por Favor (Argentina)Rubinho e Mauro Assumpcao - Bloco da Visao (Brazil)Porfi Jimenez - Echate Pacha (Peru)Black Sugar - Too Late (Peru)O Bando - Longe de Tempo (Brazil)Enjoy!

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    SOON IS IN QUOTATION MARKS.

Just playin, this is great man. Nice work as always.

Hielo Ardiente - Mensaje (El Salvador)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Hielo Ardiente - Mensaje (El Salvador)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Maybe this'll help...

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Maybe this'll help...

What's the Buy it Now price for me?

If you have to ask... you can't afford it

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

If you have to ask... you can't afford it

Nice records. That Sola was my Saw one recently go for 3 bills. Hi Rerog!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    That Sola was my Saw one recently go for 3 bills. Hi Rerog!!

this makes me sad beyond words..Ive been on the hunt ever since you put "Tabu" on one of our swap CDs 4 years ago...

That Sola was my Saw one recently go for 3 bills.

Guess who bought it

Tabu Tabu remix coming soon.

It appears that the Waxing Deep server has been overloaded with downloads

I put it up on my site as well to handle the load for those having trouble.

http://www.djferrari.com/music/waxing_deep_28_03_08.mp3

Waxing Deep will be back up in an hour. Curse all those Ferrari fans downloading the site by the gigabyte!

Waxing Deep will be back up in an hour. Curse all those Ferrari fans downloading the site by the gigabyte!

I know... both of them can be a real burden sometimes

Sh*t... now my site's down... who are all these people!!

I know Danno's got the google analytics on lock, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these hits are coming from Brasil.

Quit bitching about Eastbound and Mainstream turds and listen to this mix. Where else are you going to hear any of these records?

Option 3... let's see if we can take down DivShare too

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Very impressive. I've been on a Peruvian/Colombian buying spree for the last year or so and I know how deeeeeeep this shit can get!

• this looks savage -- i shall download when available.

i only have one of those pictured

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Ivan, this is great. thank you.

Thanks for listening folks... looks like we're okay on the download part if people couldn't get it yesterday.

• had a listen -- brilliant stuff. thanks a lot for that.

+ + +

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Perfect way to kick the weekend off early. Great great mix.

I've listened to this mix twice again since it aired. So sweet.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    I think I have an extra barra chocolate...if someone is looking...will have to double check though..can't confirm condition..it is sa..after all..

pm if interested

I think I have an extra barra chocolate...if someone is looking...will have to double check though..can't confirm condition..it is sa..after all..

pm if interested

Nice thread jack N*than

Just playin'... it's a solid record with at least one more great track on it so someone should jump on that.

pm if interested

Nice thread jack N*than

Just playin'... it's a solid record with at least one more great track on it so someone should jump on that.

mwaaahahaha! I stole your SA thunder!!! YES! haha....besides, I have nothing to contribute to this thread but jokes....I'm at a loss...

• WeebleWeeble 2 Posts
    Thanks Ferrari.....this mix is hot or should i say "En Fuego"

Excellent first post... thanks!

I was going to say weak first post...but, that would be stealing more thunder...no?

haha...man, next party you have...I'm definitely going to try and make it down...been meaning to...breakself says they have been quite hingular...

I was going to say weak first post...but, that would be stealing more thunder...no?

haha...man, next party you have...I'm definitely going to try and make it down...been meaning to...breakself says they have been quite hingular...

For sure... Summer's approaching! It's our last summer in the house so we're gonna blow it out big time. We need to expand our network a bit... last summer was kinda disappointing in that regard. So bring your harem when you cruise down