Overtime's Sweet Soul mixes (help related)

MTKMTK 45 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Apparently these mixes are the business but I have yet to find any. I google'd, shareminer'd, all that good stuff, but to no avail. Has anybody heard of these?Record related - I just snagged a Hideki Saijo 45 off ebay and it's

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    looks like his blog is no longer there...anyway I'd like to get these too, I'm working on a sweet soul mix and won't bother if dude has already covered all the bases (and it looks like he has).

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm working on a sweet soul mix and won't bother if dude has already covered all the bases (and it looks like he has).

awww... make the mix! It's not like you were going to be the first person to do it anyway. Sweet soul has been compiled and mixed for 20 years.

Anyway... can anyone can up the links plaese!

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    I'm working on a sweet soul mix and won't bother if dude has already covered all the bases (and it looks like he has).

awww... make the mix! It's not like you were going to be the first person to do it anyway. Sweet soul has been compiled and mixed for 20 years.

Anyway... can anyone can up the links plaese!

They aren't even mixes really, it's just a compilation of songs all zipped up. On some pure moods type stuff