My score of the year.

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
$3. Stock. I will not get a better raw dig this year. Rev. Glass herself has long since run out of these and I'd nearly given up hope.

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Congrats. I love that record too ever since Leo at Waxidermy posted it a little while ago

Someone should do a gospel setsale sometime soon, I'm in need of some more great gospel goodness.
    Anyone?
    Friends of Sound?
    Good Records?
    Gurney?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This was on Waxidermy?
    As in, the whole album?

I've got to keep up with that site.

I also obtained a sealed copy of The Windy City Four's "Don't Let The Devil Ride" (Peace OG, but no cover - sorry) for trade.

• I also obtained a sealed copy of The Windy City Four's "Don't Let The Devil Ride" (Peace OG, but no cover - sorry) for trade.

Congrats on your score, looks like your name caught up w/ you.

I'm curious, how is the windy city 4 sealed if if doesn't have a cover? is it a promo in a stock sleeve or ? that cover is sooooooo ill.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I also obtained a sealed copy of The Windy City Four's "Don't Let The Devil Ride" (Peace OG, but no cover - sorry) for trade.

Congrats on your score, looks like your name caught up w/ you.

I'm curious, how is the windy city 4 sealed if if doesn't have a cover? is it a promo in a stock sleeve or ? that cover is sooooooo ill.

On many occasions, labels (for instance, Offe Reese's One Way) would end up pressing up more LPs than covers and put the overage in stock white sleeves to save money. This is one such case. I've seen more copies of this with white sleeves than without.