France's first lady

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Carla Bruni Tedeschi, known as Carla Bruni (born 23 December 1967) is an Italian songwriter, singer and model, and the wife of President of France Nicolas Sarkozy.

Heiress to the Italian tire manufacturing company CEAT founded in the 1920s by her grandfather Virginio Bruni Tedeschi and sold by her stepfather Alberto in the 1970s to Pirelli (the brand lives on via its Indian subsidiary, founded in 1958), she was born in Turin, Italy. The family moved to France in 1973, reportedly to escape the threat of kidnapping by the Red Brigades, a Marxist-Leninist terrorist group active in Italy in the 1970s. Carla grew up in France from the age of five and later attended boarding school in Switzerland. She eventually returned to Paris to study art and architecture, but left school at the age of 19 to become a model as a full-time career.
    She is the daughter of Italian concert pianist Marysa Borini and industrialist and classical composer Alberto Bruni Tedeschi. Her sister is an actress and movie director Valeria Bruni Tedeschi. She also had a brother named Virginio Bruni-Tedeschi (1959 - 4 July 2006). In 2007, it was revealed that her biological father is Maurizio Remmert, an Italian businessman who now lives in Brazil.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    was hot 10+ yrs ago.

has not aged well.

what was an interesting young face now looks weird and angular.

SOULSTRUT!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

yes, people do age

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    From Wikipedia

It has been claimed that Carla Bruni was involved with Louis Bertignac, Mick Jagger (Jagger's wife acknowledged his affair with Bruni was one of the reasons for their separation), Eric Clapton, Donald Trump, L??os Carax, Charles Berling, Arno Klarsfeld, Vincent Perez and former French Prime Minister Laurent Fabius.

She has said she is easily "bored with monogamy", and "Love lasts a long time, but burning desire - two to three weeks".

While living with Jean-Paul Enthoven, Bruni fell in love and started an affair with his son[/b], philosophy professor Rapha??l Enthoven (track 2, Raph??el, of Carla's album Quelqu'un m'a dit is named after him), who was at the time married to novelist Justine L??vy, daughter of philosopher Bernard-Henri L??vy.[10]

The affair and the subsequent ending of her marriage were the inspiration for Justine L??vy's best-selling book Rien de grave (Nothing Serious), published in 2004. In the book, L??vy paints a vitriolic portrait of "Paula", the female who steals the protagonist's husband, as "a praying mantis" with "a Terminator smile".[11]

Bruni and Rapha??l Enthoven had a son, Aur??lien, born in 2001.

-------------------------------------------

trifling ass gold digging wench.

but damn is she ever fine...

yes, people do age

skeletor.

if I were Sarko I'd have a banging morroccan.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

yes, people do age

skeletor.

I don't think she looks that bad. That's the only pic I've seen of her though.

If she's Skeletor, then he's Emperor Palpatine. Dude's got crow's feet, crow's claws and crow's wings.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Still hot...

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Still hot...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

yes, people do age

she looks like she has cheek implants

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

cool! that sounds like it would be such a neat thing to have!

hey it's not like I was dumbing down the discourse in this thread any.

but if you wanna blow that up go ahead.

you don't think there is a "trophy" element to Sarko's wife choice? please.

WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE TO FUCK DARK, EXOTIC WOMEN. DEAL.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this thread was better when it started w/ just mild objectification

is rootless talking about women or ordering takeout

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    starfucker,starfucker,starfucker,starfucker ...star ....yes you are

this thread was better when it started w/ just mild objectification

is rootless talking about women or ordering takeout

hahaha nah I am going Yemenite or Iraqi this weekend...kebab with awmbah yes plaese.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

hey it's not like I was dumbing down the discourse in this thread any.

but if you wanna blow that up go ahead.

you don't think there is a "trophy" element to Sarko's wife choice? please.

That all makes perfect sense to me. Just as an aside, I like the phrase "Banging Morroccan". It sounds like a break or a riddim.

• if I were Sarko I'd have a banging morroccan.

That is the funniest thing I've read on the Strut all month--and it's the 28th.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

KALA: VINDICATED!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

KALA: VINDICATED!

hahaha
    werd son
    its all true
    spanish girls
    dominican girls
    brazillian honees
    japanese girls
    israeli girls
    indian girls
    italian girls
    african girls
    morroccan girls
    bring them hot ones to me now yo

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    can't forget jamaican girls

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Can you imagine if this scenerio was currently unfolding in America? An unmarried - wait - unmarried and divorced leader marries a woman who's been in sexy photos? This would be the scandal of the year here. The French might gossip about this situation, but they won't resemble the immature, Pharisaical luddites that comprise the bulk of this country.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    don't know about the rest of the world, but over here her records are highly appreciated by the hipster crowd

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ok, she's hot

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    don't know about the rest of the world, but over here her records are highly appreciated by the hipster crowd

I really dug this album. I didn't have any idea she was so attractive. Good for her, great for France.

- spidey

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

regarding the black & blue steez, I'd take the old-school brazilian real-deal over the that pale french imitation any day of the week

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

i was right about to post two things

a) the NY Post printed a basically nude picture of her (crossing legs, arms over tits)

b) i heard a couple of her songs listening to french radio shows and they were pretty decent... in the tradition of Francois Hardy, not bad at all...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

i was right about to post two things

a) the NY Post printed a basically nude picture of her (crossing legs, arms over tits)

b) i heard a couple of her songs listening to french radio shows and they were pretty decent... in the tradition of Francois Hardy, not bad at all...

Yeah the first thing the British papers did when they came over here was put up the nude pics. In fact, the amount of media saturation she had during their visit to the UK was unbelievable, front page every day, you could almost see the drool in the type. Having said all that, I do think she's pretty amazing looking.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

I really dug this album. I didn't have any idea she was so attractive. Good for her, great for France.

- spidey

Yeah, it was a good album. The latest one is stinks, apparently.

She's richer, classier, better connected, more interesting, more press-worthy and infinitely better looking than him. And she has endless skeletons in the closet and keeps on saying really inappropriate stuff. It'll be fun to see how Mr and Mrs Sarko go from here.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

yes, white[/b] people do age

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Separated at birth?

Dude from "Kids In The Hall"