CONGRATULATIONS IRON MONKEY!!!!

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
my main man 100 grand is tying the knot next month in Vegas, complete with an Elvis minister (no joke). He's registered at Target for all you cats that feel obliged to drop some coin on the man.Congrats dude, I couldn't be happier for you

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Ad*ian is getting married? Congrats man!!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Congrats. Vegas is the way go to. Spend the dough you would have otherwise on your honeymoon or a house.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    74 views and only 2 congrats? you fuckers better step up, this dude has his own graemlin.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Holy shit!!! You're doing it big in Vegas, man? WHATTUP IRON MONKEY, hit me up fasho.. I wanta go to the wedding? Or shit, can I hang out with the Bachelor party? You need some Bargain DJ's at your reception?

I'm there man!

- spidey

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Congrats dude,

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    We rocked LV for our nuptials too... The town's wedding game is on smash. The advice on wearing an ivory shirt so as not to throw shade on the whiteness of the bird's dress? Believe, they do it for a living. Mug, don't hatt on a Vegas happening : IT'S ALL KILLER, NO FILLER.

I will now down the rest of this here carafe in a toast to the happy soon-to-be couple.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Like, congrats man!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Congrats, my man! Holleur at me when the dust settles.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Congrats, my wedding is in August and I am wishing it were in Vegas, Elvis style.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    congrats adrian!!!!

• Congrats and blessings.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    congrats adrian!!!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Congrats and blessings.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Congrats!

• Hey, thanks guys! It was all pretty much a last ditch effort to beat Daze to the altar.

We're getting hitched on Saturday, April 12th at the Graceland Chapel in Las Vegas. Elvis will be walking my lady down the aisle, performing the ceremony and of course singing us off with a few of his all time greatest hits. Should be a badass affair to say the least.

If any of you LA folls wanna send a dude off in style with a bachelor party or something, just say the word....

Oh yeah, we're registered at Target too...

check it...

http://www.target.com/Club-Wedd/b/ref=nav_footer_clubwedd/601-6759935-4551333?ie=UTF8&node=306499011

my name (in case ya didn't know) is Adrian Milan

Gracias!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Adrian, my band is throwing a barbecue Downtown at the Beauty Bar on April 13th around 7 pm. I know you got some honeymooning to do, but It should be a lot of fun, me and Tonearm aka Standing 8, and the rest of the crew should be spinning. We're throwing down with some real Barbecue, Carne Asada, Watermelon. It should be a lot of fun. You're more than welcome to come down and bring your family, homie.

- spidey

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Congratulations, man! The ceremony sounds like it'll be a blast.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Congratulations Adrian! I've been around on the board long enough to remember the stories about your move out west, so I'm particularly happy for you. I'm sure the wedding's going to be sweet!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    PS Post pics of the wedding

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Congrats! My wife and I got married at that chapel two years ago and we're still together! Say hi to the King for us.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    CONGRATS ADR*AN!!!!!!!!!