recod show in lancester, pa

shurikenshuriken 17 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
There is a record show in Lancester, PA tomorrow. Can anyone hip me to the address?I'd much appreciate it...

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn. me too

• just follow the dirty hippie with the plumbers butt and the box of banged elvis records. he will be there with about 100 of his friends. can't miss it.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    just follow the dirty hippie with the plumbers butt and the box of banged elvis records. he will be there with about 100 of his friends. can't miss it.

You know... he's right.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    just follow the dirty hippie with the plumbers butt and the box of banged elvis records. he will be there with about 100 of his friends. can't miss it.

You know... he's right.
    indeed

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I already have enough recods.

For real, though- it's at the Lancaster Catholic High School, 650 Juliette Avenue, Lancaster Pennsylvania. About an hour drive from Philly. I'll see if I can get the exact directions for you.

You can check here for a map... if I was you, though, I'd hit the link to Mapquest that's on this page and get exact directions.

So you found a ride after all? I know you're not riding your bike out to the show, are you?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    at $2.50 / gallon for gas and the Turnpike fees... you might as well pay for a table at FMU...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Lancaster...........home of the Amish.

Someone "Where'd you move from"
    me "York, Pennsylvania"
    them "New York?"
    me "No, York Penn-SYL-vania"
    them "aint that where the amish from"
    me *smacks forehead*

It's sad when your city's only claim to fame is the band Live.