"I hatt soulja boy"

DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Pre-teen arrested for rock throwing at Soulja Boy tour bus:03/22/2008 08:53:52There was one arrest at the latest Soulja Boy concert at U.S. Cellular Coliseum. A 12 year-old boy was taken into custody Wednesday night for throwing a rock through the windshield of Soulja Boy's bus. Why? The kid told arresting officers, "I hate Soulja Boy."Bloomington police used a supervisor and five officers on overtime to provide security for the hip hop concert.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Pre-teen arrested for rock throwing at Soulja Boy tour bus:

03/22/2008 08:53:52

There was one arrest at the latest Soulja Boy concert at U.S. Cellular Coliseum. A 12 year-old boy was taken into custody Wednesday night for throwing a rock through the windshield of Soulja Boy's bus. Why? The kid told arresting officers, "I hate Soulja Boy."
    Bloomington police used a supervisor and five officers on overtime to provide security for the hip hop concert.

the dude gets down for his. I give the little guy props. souljah boy can't see him.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    They left out the part where Soulja Boy jumped out the bus and told the kid "YAHHHH TRICK YAHHH!!!"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    So who's gonna go get that kid to join Soulstrut?

He gets props for hatting dude so much that he would roll all the way down to the concert just to take a shot at the tour bus.

There's a lot of groups i hated as a youth but none I would have spent that kind of time and effort on.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    We'll mail him an Eddie Kendricks.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    best thread in a minute