*ARC=PRIMA de LUX=EUROSTRUT*

2»

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    GREAT!

how is the WAS TUN BAND? i??m lookin for it for quite a while, no luck so far. is "ES GEHT" the best track?

not at all. aktion is much bedder!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    GREAT!

how is the WAS TUN BAND? i??m lookin for it for quite a while, no luck so far. is "ES GEHT" the best track?

not at all. aktion is much bedder!

btw, the track choices of most german compilations that are supposed to be funk related are absoltely incomprehensible to me.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    gropey gropey
    that missus beastly!! damn. nice.
    next time i ll be there as well.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    @GROPE
    Link to Daniels pics please.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Thought the show was pretty bammer this year. Everything was double the highest ebay price and it was Frickin' freezing in there. Got a couple good records but I would have been better off sitting on my ass sniping on ebay.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    @GROPE
    Link to Daniels pics please.

no daniel webspace so far...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Thought the show was pretty bammer this year. Everything was double the highest ebay price and it was Frickin' freezing in there. Got a couple good records but I would have been better off sitting on my ass sniping on ebay.

why didn't you show up in amsterdam then? it was a heated night and we had some fine young women waiting for you...

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

why didn't you show up in amsterdam then? it was a heated night and we had some fine young women waiting for you...

Didn't know naan about it. I don't think the people I was with were trying to make that move either. We went to some club that played the "funky" music. It was pretty entertaining.