Russian OST & SOVIET FUNK- MOOG ORGY for Trade

DiggerrDiggerr 12 Posts
edited March 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey people !Today I represent Rare vinyl from Eastern Europe and former USSR republics !All my music in one way or another has something to do with FUNK (groove) and JAZZ style.Condition :Cover : Please see the PhotoVinyl ratings go by : MINT / MINT- / VG+ / VGShips to: (airmail)Worldwide (Please contact me for more detail information on shipping)Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.PM or email at: [email]palpalich@yahoo.com[/email]Me interests - Afro-funk / Afro-beat $ Bollywood grooves !1. LP - "RHYTHM" GROUP conducted by A.AVILOV - DISCOTHEQUE "A" -Get ready for the HARDEST GROOVIN??? SOVIET FUNK ever! This ultra rare 1970's soviet albums has a track that funks like??????my GooooD!!! We were asthonished to notice that Herbie Hancock actually had THIS MUCH influence in Russia and east-block countries. And we were delighted to find out that Bolshevistic Funkers had a PERVERSE LOVE FOR ULTRA ABSURD FAT MOOGS SOUNDS, produced by the Soviet-made ???SYNTESIZORS???. Yippyyyyy!!!!This is an obscure album of instrumental versions of songs by the ultra popular soviet singer Alla pugachova, who now a days even has her own shoe brand. But this were the 70???s. And this was the studio band of Alexander Avilov, and finally they had the chance to record what they REALLY WANTED?????????. Killer break beat, devastating organs, and the track ends in a unimaginable MOOG ORGY. Wow!!! KILLER FLOOR FILLER!!!!Sample contains great breaks. Not all tracks on the album have great melodies, but whole side B is actually a 19 minutes long fat funk track. And in the hardest funking part (featured in the sample)the fat part is so long that it is a whole track in itself: 4 minutes!click for increaseListen : DivShare File - Group Rhythm Avilov LP!.mp3Vinyl: MINT- 2. LP - Sister Carrie OST -Very interesting Latvian soundtrack from the 70s. Superb LOOPs and majestual strings on "Prologue", marvellous jazz & female scats on "Carrie's Dippy", jazz funk disco instrumental "Dance of the Disguise", synth pop moog funk with female vocals ans samples on "The Detectives", drama downtempo samples with strings on "Raindrops" (the Italian OST sound), and "Beggar's Song" (part II) disco funk with chorus. Great album and a fantastic discovery !click for increaseListen : DivShare File - Sister Carrie LP!.mp3Vinyl: MINT Thanks for your interest.