Red candies better tasting?

AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
this is inspired by the black jellybean thread...does anyone other than me think that the red candies in the package are just *made* to be better tasting? the red starbursts and red gummy bears and red skittles just taste "juicier" to me.i enjoy the other flavors as well. sour lemons and soothing grapes are yum, but red is just a standout.what's your opinion on this very irrelevant topic?

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    this is inspired by the black jellybean thread...

does anyone other than me think that the red candies in the package are just *made* to be better tasting? the red starbursts and red gummy bears and red skittles just taste "juicier" to me.

i enjoy the other flavors as well. sour lemons and soothing grapes are yum, but red is just a standout.

what's your opinion on this very irrelevant topic?

Oh, damn I was chewing on one of those starburst one time and my crown filling came out. Man, I didn't smile for 4 days.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i think you may be on to something...red Sour Patch Kids are perhaps the most perfect candy ever made. I was in some candy store once that sold red Sour Patch Kids by themselves in bulk...I almost shed a tear.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    this is inspired by the black jellybean thread...

does anyone other than me think that the red candies in the package are just *made* to be better tasting? the red starbursts and red gummy bears and red skittles just taste "juicier" to me.

i enjoy the other flavors as well. sour lemons and soothing grapes are yum, but red is just a standout.

what's your opinion on this very irrelevant topic?

Oh, damn I was chewing on one of those starburst one time and my crown filling came out. Man, I didn't smile for 4 days.

the chewy stuff like starbursts and jelly beans are de-lish, until it's stuck in your teeth and then it feels like

but i eat em anyway

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    theres always way more yellow starbursts than pink and red in a pack it makes me so mad.

really? i just assumed that there were equal amounts of each color. well, know i know that yellow is prob cheapest.

• Damn, I thought this thread was titled "red candles better tasting?"

Because we all know that white candles are the tastiest.

• Damn, I thought this thread was titled "red candles better tasting?"

I did too! Was there an edit somewhere along the way?

Damn, I thought this thread was titled "red candles better tasting?"

I did too! Was there an edit somewhere along the way?

it was called "red candies" the whole time