~Hey Reynaldo?~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Explain the theory of your current soul auction?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Apparently he didn't get satisfactory offers when he
    dangled the Lovelites, Ruby Andrews, K&tG, etc, for crazy
    high b-i-n's, so now he's letting the bidding take it's course ...

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Him, a few have reserves!!
    Sometimes I feel if you want to sale the item just sale it. More than likely, if the item is really rare (SkullSnaps) you going to get a nice chunk of chain. I did the reserve thing for awhile and it never worked for my auctions. So I just put the thing up and let it go. End results everyone(me,buyer,ebay) is happy.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Sometimes I feel if you want to sale the item just sale it. More than likely, if the item is really rare (SkullSnaps) you going to get a nice chunk of chain. I did the reserve thing for awhile and it never worked for my auctions. So I just put the thing up and let it go. End results everyone(me,buyer,ebay) is happy.

i dont mean to correct your english but i think you meant "everyone is happily"[/b]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

i dont mean to correct your english but i think you meant "everyone is happily"[/b]

Keep it up and you'll get a chunk of chain.

hey why dont u just sale it big boy!

sorry,

i meant HIM, why dont u just sale it!

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Hey Reynaldo,

Why do you bid on every auction? Are you thowing out opening bids for friends you know or is that your way of bookmarking for tracking sale prices later on.

I know people clown on you for doing this, but I bet you catch a steal every now and then.

i tried that reserve shit for 'ARENA" no luck. So I traded the girl off to _______.
    I ended up buying another one off of ______. Now I'm thinking about dumpin' her again.

i am now gon start referring to my records as girls and reynaldo is known simply as HIM. now if youll excuse me, i have to take a huge dunmp.

i am now gon start referring to my records as girls and reynaldo is known simply as HIM. now if youll excuse me, i have to take a huge dunmp.

Don't forget to wash your hands!!!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    No theory. Soul is over like BSC. I got the MP3s.

Hey Reynaldo,

Why do you bid on every auction?
    'Cause I do what I want, with impunity.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    if i get this check im waiting on soon, i might be bidding on a few of these records, rey.