1200s.com/DJPROAUDIO.com-- WTF??

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
has anyone here had any experience with this place? (specifically customer service?)they sent me the wrong part (completely different than what they charged me for. doesn't even look similar or have the same part #)they are totally non-responsive to phone messages or emails, and i guess nobody works there, because every department is an endless cycle of full mailboxes and endless hold cycles.I mean, it's only $20, but just give me my effing refund, y'know?

Comments

• on a related note i'm going on my 4th week waiting for my hydrawire kit....how long do i have to do a paypal chargeback if this thing doesn't come?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    on a related note i'm going on my 4th week waiting for my hydrawire kit....how long do i have to do a paypal chargeback if this thing doesn't come?

Dude that guy is a joke, took forever with me too and the cables are too damn thick to fit.

• did you get the cables to fit, do they sound good? or should i try to get a refund before he ships

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    get a refund.
    those cables look ridiculous. a 1200 can't make sound good enough to justify those monstrosities-- it's a direct drive/non-audiophile turntable.

just cut one end off of a 4 foot RCA cable you have laying around and solder it in if you need to replace the ones on your turntable.