I'm in music hell

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
the lady 2 cubicles over from me who I can't fuckin stand...is listening to a live Dave Matthews Band live show and I think I just heard him do a Girls Just Wanna have fun and Let's Hear it for the Boy medley ugh.

Comments

• what's this talk about "cubicle" and "lady" ?

I thought you were the guy whose job it was to ride around in limos with the prono girls with the stretch-armstrong elastic orifices?

Let's Hear It For The Boy--->

What Happened To That Boy?

brrrlrlrlrlrr

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I can call her and tell her that I can hear her BS music all the way here in Toronto and can she please shut it off?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    the place i spin at on the weekends gives me doses of music hell before i play. there is usually a private party up in the lounge when i get there and they are mostly playing what i call "disney house," or that ufkin jay-z with lincoln park bullshti that hurts my ears - every weekend for something like 6 months!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    the lady 2 cubicles over from me who I can't fuckin stand...is listening to a live Dave Matthews Band live show

y'all dont have private headphones for your office computers?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I could never get away with headphones - I have to talk to people all damn day.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    the lady 2 cubicles over from me who I can't fuckin stand...is listening to a live Dave Matthews Band live show

y'all dont have private headphones for your office computers?

pfff I wish...she rarely listens to music but when she does, yeesh...caca

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Music hell is working in any corporate restaurant around Christmas time. One I worked at started playing the "xmas CD" on Thanksgiving weekend and didn't take it off for a month. Has basically ruined any Christmas songs for me forever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the lady 2 cubicles over from me who I can't fuckin stand...is listening to a live Dave Matthews Band live show and I think I just heard him do a Girls Just Wanna have fun and Let's Hear it for the Boy medley ugh.

Make her a mix. And then try to blend w/ her.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    You need to check out these puppies:

Buy several if you must, and surround yourself with them. Then crank up your own music.

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    speaking of the dave matthews band will someone please explain to me why their lps consistenly sell for $300+ on e-bay? i don't get it...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Make her a mix. And then try to blend w/ her.

yeah no thanks, chubby Navajo ladies with 3 kids, bad fashion sense and worse music taste aren't really my type.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    speaking of the dave matthews band will someone please explain to me why there lps consistenly sell for $300+ on e-bay? i don't get it...

Frat-boys-working-finance-jobs-desperately-trying-to-recpature-their-halcyon-college-days-of-keg-stands-and-date-rape-related