GRAVITY appreciation

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
no not the thing that makes it impossible to fly when you're all fucked up on acid.the Sophmore album from Bush Babeeswas bumping this in the ipod this morning on my walk to work. Gooooood shit. even though Y-Tee is usually WAY the fuck off key. haha. gotta give it up for Lee Majors and Mr. Man though.on a non-album side note, Tinseltown to Boogiedown was my SHIT...especially the Beatnuts remix, whoooo.

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Definitely a fantastic album.

"Donna Karen aint caring what your baby wearin...."

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    It's not just a good idea... it's the law.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Was really into this album at the time but revisited it a few years back and ended up letting go of my copy.

Just can't really get with those dudes as rappers anymore, although the production still sounded good.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i could never sell off albums like that. i might like it in another 5-10 years and you see people trying to buy back their collection they sold off for some reason

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i could never sell off albums like that. i might like it in another 5-10 years and you see people trying to buy back their collection they sold off for some reason

Albums like what?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sean j period did a bunch of that record, no? Leaps and bounds better than the first one.

Hi daze!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    sean j period did a bunch of that record, no? Leaps and bounds better than the first one.

Hi daze!!!

whatup mayne! you need to roll through Albuquerque and visit

• HamHam 872 Posts

Albums like what?

in that way, i meant.