Those of you into quality HOUSE..

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
...might wanna check this. 10 personal late-90's faves @ 320.

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Excellent!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That spanish version of IN MY SYSTEM is trash

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That Daniel Wang cut is my favorite by him. I have been revisiting a similar time period. I recently broke out some old mixtapes -- Gene Farris "Old School Meets New" and Miles Maeda "Gee Your Beats Sound Terrific." I wish I knew how to rip and post them, and that I had a tape deck in another place outside of my car, haha.

I remember loving that CZR tune, in fact dancing to it many, many times on the South Side, but that disco-filter sound sounds too dated for my ears these days.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    I wish I knew how to rip and post them, and that I had a tape deck in another place outside of my car, haha.

Hook yourself up with one of these and rip away. Don't forget to share!

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Thanks alot for that man! That System version in spanish is bizarre as hell though , didn't know that existed.
    On the same note here's my Youtube account, I just started uploading songs that are difficult to come accross and will be adding some more every month.It includes some classic house joints as well as some other various songs that weren't previously on there...

http://www.youtube.com/zapp10304

• cardovacardova 743 Posts

how come? it's the same guy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

how come? it's the same guy.

Its just a bad version IMO.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    i see.

i like the 1983 versions and the 1998 versions, in both languages.

the robert palmer one i can live without.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I wish I knew how to rip and post them, and that I had a tape deck in another place outside of my car, haha.

Hook yourself up with one of these and rip away. Don't forget to share!

If you have a PC with a spare DVD/CD-Rom drive slot you could buy one of these. Looks like it would do the job.

Or just buy a used walkman from a thrift store or yardsale! Headphone jack to line-in!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    good house + the capital M to the B to the P = the_gaffler most of the time

• HamHam 872 Posts
    thanks!