SS is slipping (DMX/Barack related)

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I thought this would be SS catnip.http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332XXL: Are you following the presidential race?DMX: Not at all.XXL: You???re not? You know there???s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there???s Hillary Clinton.DMX: His name is Barack?!XXL: Barack Obama, yeah.DMX: Barack?!XXL: Barack.DMX: What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?XXL: Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.DMX: Barack Obama?XXL: Yeah.DMX: What the fuck?! That ain???t no fuckin??? name, yo. That ain???t that nigga???s name. You can???t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.XXL: You???re telling me you haven???t heard about him before.DMX: I ain???t really paying much attention.XXL: I mean, it???s pretty big if a Black???DMX: Wow, Barack! The nigga???s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain???t his fuckin??? name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, ???Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit??? [laughs] ???That ain???t your fuckin??? name.??? Your momma ain???t name you no damn Barack.---On a semi-ignorance related note I overhead some homeless looking black guy saying he wouldn't vote for Barack because he was [paraphrase] "too skinny and faggy looking".

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I thought this would be SS catnip.

Why? He's just an ignorant dude with a drug problem running his mouth.

It's a pretty mundane phenomenon--nothing to talk about, really.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Isn't that half of SS?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Taken from http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0229422/bio

"Barack" is no more obscure of a name than his kids', Xavier, Tocoma or Praise Mary Ella, or his wife's, Tashera.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    mad folks dont give a fuck about who sits in the white house....git fam

+ why would you be investing in DMX's perspective?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Isn't that half of SS?

Hey! I resent the implication that I have a drug problem.

• DMX is such a Frickin' clown.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i do enjoy that he is completely uninterested in the interview until the presidential election is brought up and then he goes all wild